029

Alyssa POV

" Yo and my guy was dead serious" Fivio said and I was just laughing. He , Marisa and Ron was telling me about How Bashar didn't remember them at the birthday party.

" And you laughing I was shocked as fuck thinking he was fucking wit us." Marisa said and I still died laughing.

"Yo! What y'all doing here?" Bashar said coming downstairs shirtless and rubbing his eyes waking up from a nap. 

" They were just here keeping me company..." I said and walked on to the kitchen.

" It ain't weird that he walks around the house not completely knowing who you are? Almost as If he a stranger?" Risa asked and I just shrugged 🤷🏽‍♀️

" Yeah It was weird but he slowly getting his memory back." I explained and they just sat there.

" Well wit all dis bad energy going around we forgot to tell y'all our good news. That we've been waiting to tell y'all for months." Marisa said

" Me and Max are-..."

" oh so y'all couldn't wait on us ?" Lexi and Brandon said walking in then we all busted out laughing.

" Man that's my fault i forgot to call!" Marisa owned up and said but i sat back still wondering what they was about to say.

" Anyways as we were saying...Max And I are engaged and are getting marrin in 2 weeks!" she smiled and I jumped up hugging them both.

" Im so happy for y'all!" I said

" y'all wanna be my bridesmaids?" She asked and we nodded our heads.

" aww thank you!" she said

" You're welcome!"

......

" You not ready of sum?" I asked bashar who was taking his sweet precious time to get out the car like we wasn't already late.

" Nah i'm good" He said and we walked into the therapist office.

" You look nervous dude" I said and he nodded his head. He kept tapping his foot and looking up at the ceiling like he wasn't ready or sum.

" That's because I am" It kinda creeped me out too because I've never liked doctors offices at all.

" I'm worried i ain't fin never get my memory back or my memory loss gon get worse" He said staring down at his hands.

" Bashar Jackson?" The lady at the desk said and we got up heading to the back.

" Hi shall we get started?" The therapist asked when we sat down and I just looked over at Bashar who just nodded.

" Ok , so i'm aware that you've lost all memory of the last 20 years so?" She said and he nodded

.....

" Alright Mr&Mrs Jackson I advise Mr.Jackson to spend time alone so he can regain self memories." She said I look at her crazy as hell.

" But what about me remembering my family?" He asked

" Well sir you'll have gain self memory, then family memory. Like If you spend time alone and you get to remember memories of your own. Then maybe those memories can remind you of you're family and lead back to you remembering them." She explained and I just sat there.

I haven't said nothing this whole time because I don't know what to say so I let them do all the talking.

" So What do you mean by alone time ?" he questioned

" Separate houses all together will just about do it. You need to be far away from others the most you can."

- Seperate houses 👀?