012

Bashar POV
2 weeks later🎈

" You sure you don't want to go with me?" Deuce asked

" yeah , don't worry about me!" I said helping him with his bags putting them in the car.

" Will you come see me at least when you get the chance?" He asked getting in the car.

" Yeah , If your moms let me." I said

Me and Alyssa only have strict conversations only about the kids. I wish I was going with him. But , The way I left things back In Atlanta with Alyssa wasn't the way to go.

" Im sure she will." He said

" Aye did you say goodbye to Divine?" I asked him.

" Yeah we promised to text and call each other everyday." He said sighing.

This is the worst part when your in love , Long distance....

" I promise every time I come to town I'll bring her with me." I said holding my hand out for a shake.

" Ight. Imma hold you to the shit too." He said laughing.

We made it to the airport and I walked him to the jet.

" You know I love you right son?" I said hugging him.

" Yeah I know." He laughed hugging me back.

" Ight don't be giving her a hard time. Do what you gotta do." I said getting serious.

" I am Man. I love you!!" He said getting on the plane. Then he was gone.

Alyssa POV

Me and Aaliyah are at the gate waiting on Deuces Plane to Land. We're not going straight home because we're still on tour finishing up our last show.    We all landed in Houston 10 minutes ago. Were a little early because of the situation last show. But then it gives me more time to hang with the kids.

" Deuce!" Aaliyah says running towards Deuce as soon as she seen him.

" Wassup Baby Sis." He smiled hugging her.

" Hey Boo" I said joining the hug kissing his cheek.

" Hey mama." Deuce said.

" Y'all Ready?" I asked grabbing my bags

" Yeah" Aaliyah said

££'

We were all sitting in the hotel living room watching tv and getting ready for bed.

" Aye you seen what the shade room Last posted?" Lexi asked scrolling through

" Nah what about it?" I said and she showed me her phone.

❤️:5m@theshaderoom_  Whew! It Looks like Pop Smoke and Mulatto might be over

❤️:5m
@theshaderoom_
Whew! It Looks like Pop Smoke and Mulatto might be over. As another Young Lady Sparks dating rumors between the two.
According to TMZ the were seen having a family day and Then a couple days later the two unfollowed each other on all social media platforms.
@jerseybitch: That's me n him n that other hoe been called it quits
@FivioForgien_: He innocent