016

Alyssa POV

" Baby what the fuck!!" Bashar said rushing into the bathroom.

" Why you yelling?" I asked

" Because It looked like yo ass was dead..." He said

" But i'm not I was just dreaming." I laughed

" Told yo ass that I was gon bust up in here anyways." He said shrugging helping me off the toilet.

" What was you thinking about?" He asked me

" Nothing.." I lied

" Oh so It wasn't about that positive pregnancy test I just saw?" Bashar said and I reached out for a hug pulling him on the bed.

" Yeah I was , But technically I was thinking about Kyrie.." I said shedding a tear and turning his smile to a frown.

Our Sweet baby Kyrie...Kyrie was me and Bashar's first child. We never knew the gender But we figured since the name Kyrie was Unisex It would stick.

" It's ok baby Kyrie probably in heaven looking down on us. I know they blessing us right now because i've been praying to them to bring us back together." He said

" Well I guess they are because it worked." i said.

" Come on baby go to sleep. Get some rest we will tell the kids in the morning." He said playing with my hair.

..........

         Go read my new Book Down To Ride😉

...........
Omniscient🍃
FlashBack🙌🏾

" Baby I know you gon be mad but you know McDonald's Ice cream machine always down." Bashar laughed backing up into his mothers quiet home with food for pregnant Alyssa. His family was out at the moment So him and Alyssa had to house to themselves.

" Yo Shorty Where you at?" Bashar said twisting his face at how his pregnant girlfriend hasn't responded to him yet. So he searched through the house hoping he could hear a voice.

" Aye Yo Bae- Oh Shit!!" Bashar yelled noticing an unconscious Alyssa In a pool of blood on the ground.

" Baby stay with me please , Shit!!!" He cried dropping to his knees as he cradled her half lifeless body. Then he hears movement through tout the house...

" SOMEBODY HELP ME!! PLEASE!!!" Bashar yelled as he sobbed and tears poured down his face. He pulled Alyssa into his chest sobbing and tightening his grip on her.

" My Baby...Our Baby..." He said rocking her body as he only thought of the worst that could be happening right now.

" Boy what the hell did you do?" Mr. Jackson said rushing into the room. He was so confused of the situation that he started toll think his own son might've did the worst thing possible.

" Pops! I don't know what happened I just found her here like this." Bashar sobbed as Mr.Jackson got on his knees the check the girls pulse.

" She still has a pulse , We need to get her to the hospital." Mr Jackson said helping lifting Alyssa body up from the ground and Nearly slipping from all the blood.

" Baby what's all this screaming I here?" Mrs. Jackson said coming in the house as they come from down the stairs. But until she sees Bashar weeping she quickly covered her hands over her face.

" Please Help me ma..." Bashar cried to his very curious but Cautious mother.

" Just get her in the car Son..." Bashar's Dad said  as His mom still stood petrified by what she'd just witnessed. The two men got the woman and child in need to the car. Sooner Mrs.Jackson snapped out of her daze joining everyone else in the car. They drove the whole car ride of whispers as Bashar didn't take his eyes of Alyssa.

He sat in deep and lost thoughts of the worst of what would happen. Could he just had lost the Love of his Life who was carrying his child, Who might also be dead. All he needed was to hear Her voice one time to tell him that it would be alright.

At the Hospital🏥

" Can I get help PLEASE!?" Bashar yelled through the hospital desiring help. It all started to happen to fast. At one second Alyssa was gone out of the hands of Bashar and he started to freak.

" Sir we're going to have to take it from here." The sweet timid nurse said Reassuring Bashar who was about to chase Alyssa and the Doctors through the hospital.

End of Dream🛌
Bashar Pov 💙

" Alyssa!" I whispered jumping up out my sleep. Damn , I thought that Nightmare was long gone. What it got me tweekin for now? I look over at Lyssa she was still sound asleep.

I can't believe my baby's having my baby..Again! Ain't no gon be no slip ups this time. Imma do what I got to do to protect my child from what happened the last time.

" You good bae?" Alyssa mumbled moving in and out of her sleeps due to me not being in the same position as before.

" Yeah I just had a sad dream.." I said laying back down next to her. Embracing her sweet peach smell and feeling at peace again.

My Updates been slow af Ik .... Im sorry!!!
But Imma fix it this week , See y'all next chapter🤕- The author ✍🏾❤️