08

Bashar POV♿️

I rubbed my eyes and I see Alyssa sitting up looking at me. She was mugging me like I did sun wrong.

" Is you fully awake? Because I need to pee?" She nodded and ran to the bathroom.

" Why yeen just go and come lay back down?" i asked.

" Fivio told me you don't like when people leave you in the bed. So I waited"She shrugged

Why he tell ha dhet. But damn am I lucky." Com hea" I bit my lip and she came.

I pecked her lips a couple of times and I gripped her ass. " I luh yhu" i smiled and she looked up.

" You know I ain't gon leave you. Don't even think like that , I love you." She pouted sitting on top of my dick.

" Where Aaliyah?" I asked

" She went in Deuce room and They was sleep." She said laying kisses down my neck. So i flipped her over and now i'm on top.

" How much you love me?" she asked

" To the Moon N Back. You mines not nobody's else's. You gon have my kids regardless. I can't even tell you." I explained and she laughed.

" Then Show me." She smirked putting her hands in the boxers and It was over.

Later That Day
Alyssa POV💕

" Ight y'all ready?" I asked everybody. We were about to get on the Ferris Wheel downtown. I feel like pop scared cuz he been holding my hand tight non stop since we mentioned the ride.

" Baby you ok?" I asked pop rubbing his arm.

" Yeah , That mfka just high asf." he said looking at how high wheel was. " You'll be ok." I said pulling him inside the cart.

" Aye Lyssa don't move woo" he said wrapping his arm around me as the ride started.

" Boy you scary asf." I said laughing

" Why dis bitch shaking" deuce asked laughing.

" Ion know. But that shit weird asf." I shrugged rubbing my babys arms that was around my waist to calm him. He wasn't even saying nun. His face was just planted in my back.

" Alyssa why did it stop moving?" Aaliyah asked me.

" Because the people at the bottom are getting out." I explained.

" Bae i'm finna sit in yo lap." i said " Ight" he said as I was about to sit down. I tricked him and sat in the other side of him.

" Keep playing" he mugged me. " Yo eyes opened now. Look at you baby , You not scared no more." I said pecking his lips and laughing.

" You think I'm playing with you." He said shaking his head.

" What did I do baby?" i asked as i stood up since the ride stopped.

" Ahh shit!" I cussed seeing folks wit cameras waiting for us to get off the ride.

" Aaliyah Cmere princess ." Bashar said picking Aaliyah up.

" Deuce hold my hand cuz these folks trifling." I seriously said.

" Ight mamma I got you." He nodded.