024

Bashar POV

" ARE YOU FUCKING STUPID!" Alyssa yelled in my face.

" What the hell is going on here!" my momma said coming to the isle. 

" Ma!" I said and he eyes lit up.

" Oh My god! Is that my baby!" She said hugging me and I smiled and felt so much better because this was all I needed.

" Daddy!" Aaliyah said coming from the other isle jumpin in my arms.

" Hey Baby!" I said planting kisses all over ha face.

" I missed you!" She said hugging me tightly.

" I missed you too!" I said

" Now what was all that yelling I hear?" Ma asked.

" Well Mama You see YOUR son got another gir pregnant before me and him were dating again and doesn't know 100% if the baby is his or not. But that's not all he's been out of jail all this time and been playing daddy to someone else family." Lyssa explained and I could see my momma heart breakin through ha eyes.

" Bashar don't tell me that! Me and Yo Daddy raised you better than that!" She said and I felt some type of way because my ma ain't never really been big mad at me frl.

" Did you at least do a DNA test?" She and I slowly nodded my head no. Which made ha sigh in disappointment.

 Which made ha sigh in disappointment

(GO READ MY NEW DURK N LATTO BOOK😉)

"Boy I don told you about fooling with these hoochies they gonna fuck up yo head!!  And you got a beautiful girl here who is actually carting your child and yours fucking with some random?" She said raising her voice louder and louder.

" I was in jail when she got the results and she said it came back positive.." I explained and My mama face just got more stiff and sturdy.

" Did you see it on papers?" She asked and I turned looking towards Tate.

" What Did the test really say?" I looked up and she started tearing up.

" You aren't the father" She whispered and I smacked my teeth.

" What was that sweetheart I can't hear you?" Alyssa said

" He isn't the father." She said louder and I started clutching my fist.

" What a Damn shame!" my mama said and tate ran off.

" Ion care how mad you get you not finna put yo hands on no woman!" my momma said grabbing me and making me un bald my fists.

" Pathetic!" Alyssa said walking away with tears tuning down her eyes.

" What's up son!" I said smiling at deuce.

" Nigga fuck you!" He said flicking me off as he walked away.

" Nigga who the hell you think you is!" I asked snatching him up.

" Both of y'all calm y'all asses down in this damn store!" Ma yelled quietly.

"You! Lame ass nigga, Couldn't even pick up the phone and say shit to nobody!" He said smacking his teeth and waving me off.

" Boy you better watch yo mouth! Ion care how mad you is that's still yo damn daddy!" Ma said and He nodded his head.

" All Respect For you grandma, But that Lame ass Nigga ain't my Daddy anyways." He said and walked out the store.

" Look at you! This ain't the you I know, You changing and I ain't a good change." She said and ran after deuce.

" Fuck This!" I said and grabbed 15 fucking bottles of any type of wine I saw in the store.

5 Hours Later⏱

" Yo! Another one!" I told The bartender

" Aye man don't you think you've had enough?" He asked and I shook my head no.

"Slow Down baby!" A girl said rubbing my back and kissing my neck.

" Wassup Candy..."I said taking a sip of my drink.

" Nothing much, Business slow as usual." She said , Candy is a stripper Im cool with and We've never had sex.

" I haven't seen you In a while , where you been?" She asked.

" I've been in jail C" I said and she gasped.

" For what?" She asked

" Possession of a Fire Arm and Attempted Murder." I sighed rubbing my face.

" Who we're you trying to kill?!" She yelled

" Man Be Quiet!" I whispered

" But It's this dude that's been fucking with the love of my life since we've been young and Ive never done nothing about it. So He tried her for the last time and she told me not to do anything. But I didn't listen...I took it upon myself to go after him anyways. By doing that I got arrested and she's 6 month's pregnant So all this time she's been by herself. Now she and the kids won't even talk to me." I explained and Candy just looked at me crazy.

But she stoped looking at me crazy just to slap the shit outta me. " What the fuck was that for?" I asked running my face.

" Because are you stupid? Obviously she wasn't worried about that nigga she was concerned about you! But obviously you didn't care about what she thought or her feelings." Candy explained and I rubbed my hands across my face.

" But she don't need to worry about me because I got her and I was doing it for her well being." I said

" No you wasn't because then you would've thought about her being pregnant and you're unborn child before you did anything. Tell me If you're Locked up , How was that gonna stop him from getting to her?" She asked and I just Poured myself another drink from the bar since the nigga was gone.

" Stop that!! You look stupid , Take your ass home to her! You only drinking because you feel guilty." She yelled and I groaned getting up and taking the whole bottle.

"So what exactly are you going to do to make things right between you too?"she asked and my head was just banging so I ain't pay her ass no attention Just got into the car.

I threw the glass out the window because I ain't need If I was going home.

"Bashar Watch Out!!" Was all I heard before everything went black......

-Until Next time😘