013

Bashar POV

" Ight Baby I love you." I smiled getting off the phone with Lyssa.

" Wassup So We doing this or not?" The girl asked me. I forgot her name after a while. But she the one who claims she carrying my baby.

" I don't know why you need a DNA test anyways." She pouted putting head on my arm.

She got me In the OBGYN and I thought Why not get A DNA test while we're here.

" Ms.Tate" The doctor said reading from a clipboard

" Yo hurry up so we can get this over wit." I said moving my shoulder making her head fall. Then standing up.

" Actually It's Ms. Jackson." She smiled and I mugged the shit out ha.

" Nah it's whateva you said before." I said and walked behind the nurse lady.

" Ok you guys can get settled in this room. The Doctor will be here in just one moment." The nurse smiled closing the door.

" Why you acting like that?" She mugged and I wasn't saying shit to her.

INCOMING CALL// Son👨‍👦💙

" Wassup Pops" Deuce said answering the phone

" Yo Son!" I said

" I Miss you Dad!" He said sitting up his phone and I saw he was playing his game.

" I miss you too son. What you doing?" I laughed.

" Im here bored because Marisa , Aaliyah and Ma went to the store. It's just me and Mama Sister downstairs." He said.

" Oh , How long they been gone?" I asked

" About a good 30 minutes , They just left." He said.

" Ight." I said shaking my head.

" Who the Fuck is that?" Deuce asked and I looked up to see this bitch hovering over me.

" Yo new momma , who carrying yo sibling." She said

" Real Talk shorty you mad close right now." I mugged and she backed up.

" Some Treesh who really Buggin sayin I got her pregnant." I said and He laughed.

" Stop Frontin like you know this ain't yo baby." She said

" Oh dad it look like shorty got you tight. Ion kno how you gon tell dukes" He laughed.

" I ain't because this hoe A Baba , She get around." I laughed.

( Baba- smb who get around/ Treesh- same thang as Baba)

" Hoe?" She asked bucking at me.

" Yeah , I heard about you n my boy. It's most likely his because he added the shit up." I said

" Which one?" Deuce asked.

" Ron" I said shrugging that's still my boy. Thus his just for the gang.

"Damn I might as well Smash too" He said and I laughed.