018

Brooklyn POV

" Well excuse you." Marco said as me and Alyssa tried to walk away.

" Can you please leave us alone?" I said because he thought It was cute to grab ahold of my arm.

" Hell nah you bringing yo ass home NOW!" He said raising his voice.

" Bitch You heard my sister! Leave us the fuck alone." Alyssa said slapping his hand away.

" Aye man you can come back home too! Daddy can easily go around for sharing." He said opening his arms smiling and we both fake gaged.

" Oh y'all just want to get straight to the sex part I see.." He said wrapping his arm around me and Alyssa waist. 

" Bruh move!!" Alyssa said as we both got out of his grip and I saw her phone in her back pocket so I grabbed it as they continued to argue and made a call.

"Yo Baby! Wya?" Bashar said as he picked up the FaceTime call.

" This not Alyssa! But we need you at the mall Marco is here and he keep putting his hands on us!" I said into the phone trying to hurry up.

" Aye Bitch who you on the phone talking to?" Marco said taking his attention from Alyssa to me. So I quickly hung up the phone and Hid it.

" Nobody nigga mind yo business..." I sassed mugging him and Alyssa looked at me confused. So I just nodded my head letting her know I was ok.

" Lemme see the phone if it was nobody." He said holding his hand out.

" I'm cool! You got yo own phone." I said looking him up and down.

" Gurl Gilmore the fucking phone!" He said getting closer to me reaching for the phone almost getting it.

" Sir Please step away from the Sisters." Rick said snatching Marco back. Then Alyssa ran over to Me making sure I was ok and I did the same with her.

" Who did you call?!?" She asked curious.

" Bashar.." I said and she sighed nodding.

" Why the fuck you got this nigga man handling me? Tell him that's my child Brooklyn!" He said trying to fight and get out of Rick and The. other guards grip.

" Nah man that's my child!" A familiar voice said coming from behind me and Alyssa making us turn our heads.

" Tim? What the hell you doing here?" I asked surprises as hell!!

" Oh Damn!" Alyssa laughed under her breathe.

" Girl be serious!" I said and she nodded her head getting back serious again.

" Yeah Nigga be serious you got me and MY CHILD highly fucked up..!" Marco yelled at Tim and He grabbed me and Alyssa hand leading us out of the mall and to his car.

" You look different and you sound different!" Alyssa said to Tim.

" Yea I ain't that childish lil boy who used to eat dirt in the back yard." He said and They both laughed.

" Yeah that shit was nasty as fuck! But somehow my sister fell for it every time." Alyssa said and I smacked my teeth causing Tim to look at me smiling.

" Yeah I always did have that effect on my baby." He said playing with my hand.

" Ms. Stephens we've disposed of The young man and we will drive you home if you need us too." Rick said coming over with the other guards behind him.

" Oh that's- Very necessary thank you!" I said cutting her off.

" Damn just gon leave me like we don't have nothing to talk about?" Tim asked.

" I really don't want to talk right now maybe some other time but not right now." I said backing up.

" Brook your over 7 months pregnant at this point and i want to be here did you and our child, please just talk to me." He said grabbing my hand.

" You have my number we can talk later." I said letting his hand drop and walking away.

" Now you know he could've given us a ride." Alyssa said whining.

" No he couldn't I'm sure he had way more important things to do." I said and she just shook her head.

......
Alyssa POV

" Ma where you been?" Deuce said coming to me as me and brook came into the house.

" Me and My sister went shopping. What have you been doing?" I asked

" Playing yo game all day?" I said answering for him.

" Nope helping dad clean off his gun." He shrugged and my heart started beating fast as hell.

" Why didn't you just lead with that?" I said running up the stairs.

" Hey baby!" I said pecking bashar's lips  as I was out of breathe.

" Hey Alyssa " He said dryly not looking me in the eyes and tucking his gun in his pocket.

" Bae what are you gonna do with this?" I asked grabbing the gun and attempting to take it but he pushed my hand away.

" Gotta go handle some business.." He said pushing the gun back down further into his waist.

" Baby he's not worth it! Look at me!" I said pushing and grabbing his face so he could look me in my eyes.

" Move!" He mugged pushing my hand away proceeding to walk out the door.

" Are you really gonna leave? That nigga means nothing to me and Hasn't harmed me or your child that's what you should be worried about." I said getting in his face.

" I'm still gotta go!" He said

" No you don't your choosing to make a dumb decision over somebody who's obviously getting to your head.

" Look Lyssa! I gotta go..I love you but i'm really tired of this nigga disrespecting you. 

" No you don't! Baby please...." I whined grabbing his face again. So he could see the fake tears I was putting on.

He didn't even give me a smile or even call me one of his nicknames. He just at there mean mugging and Not saying nothing. Instead he just kissed me and we ended up having sex. 

.....

After having sex just to hush me up I guess. I shut my eyes for literally just 5 minutes and this nigga Bashar already snuck his ass up out of the bed leaving me all by myself.

I got up looking around the house to see if my theory was wrong and that he ain't just give me dick til I went to sleep. After I checked the whole house I realized how right I was. 

Where did Bashar run off to??
Find out next chapter 😉- the author ✍🏾❤️