021

Alyssa POV💙

" Y'all I'm Home!" I yelled coming in the house late.

" Hey sis!" Brook said kissing my cheek and going in the kitchen with sleeping TJ on her shoulder.

" Hey Boo! Where the kids?" I asked and she pointed upstairs.

" Hey ma! You need help?!" Deuce said coming down the stairs on the opposite side trying to help me.

"No thank you , did you eat yet?" I asked and he nodded still helping me up the stairs.

" What you still doing up!" I asked.

" waiting on you to see if you were ok, you need me too rub your feet?" He asked.

" Thank you baby but no I'm okay Goodnight .." I said and he nodded going back to his room.

" Mommy" Aaliyah says rubbing her eyes.

" Hey baby, What's wrong ?" I asked as she pouted.

" Can I sleep in the bed with you?" She asked and I opened my bedroom door for her.

" Come on Big girl." I said and she ran in my room diving into my bed and making a divider of pillows because she sleeps wild.

I went into my bathroom slipping into Pajamas pants and kept no shirt on.

" I know you fucking lying!!" I said lowly as I see a fully asleep aaliyah spread all across my bed.

" Wild sleeping ass just like yo damn daddy." I shook my head thinking my about bashar.

" Mommy Is miss daddy" Aaliyah said in her sleep

" I do too babe.."I pouted playing with her hair.

" Why isn't he coming home or talking to
me? Is he forgetting about me..does he hate me?" She pouted as tears came down her still closed eyes.

" No baby he could never hate you. It's just that Daddy is in big trouble and he's taking a time out. But he still and will always Love you."I said kissing her forehead.

" Well why doesn't he call me?" She asked

" I don't know why..but i'm sure he will be home soon. But in the meantime you will have a new sibling who will play with you all the time." I said wiping her tears away.

" Ok...Can I get some juice?" She asked sitting up.

"Mhm I'll go with you." I said getting out the bed and walking down the stairs

" Thank you" she says as I poured her minute maid juice(Ps: Boy that Minute Maid hit different)

" Mommy what's that?" Aaliyah said pointing to something moving in the backyard below.

" Hold on baby." I shhsd her walking towards the window and cutting on the porch light above so i could see better.

" Mommy What's wrong?" Aaliyah asked shaking and holding my hand.

" Baby Mommy needs you to go in your room and Pack all your toys and Clothes because we're going to see grandma for a while." I said and she nodded her head rushing upstairs to her room with me right behind her.

" Deuce!" I said shaking him awake from his sleep.

" Grab all yo shit and hurry up!" I said as he slightly woke up.

" Damn Ma! You kicking me out of the house just for drinking all the minute maid?" He said and I mugged him.

" Nigga I knew it be yo ass! But no We're going to new york for a while." I said and walked back down stairs.

" Brook!" I whispered being mindful of my sleeping nephew.

" What?" she asked rubbing her eyes.

" We need to go like now!" I said cutting on her light on the night stand and Packing TJ's bag.

" Why what happened?" She asked standing up and stopping me from packing the baby's bag.

" Marco is in our back yard trying to break in." I said and she panicked packing way faster than I was. So I ran upstairs to pack my things.

FACETIMING//: BESTIE RISA❤️

" Hey gurl you know what time it is?" She asked
answering the call.

" Yeah Um can you get get my jet ready for new york in the next 15 minutes?" I asked

" Yeah what you need it for this late at night?" She asks.

" No time for questions!" I said hanging up the phone and packing my entire wardrobe , even bashar's things. Not leaving a thing.

" Alright y'all got everything packed?" Rick asked coming in the house and we all nodded going out the house and into the ca waiting to drive us to the airport.

" Ma'am stay on high alert! We will be here finding him until he's dead. I won't be joining you but some of my guys will make sure you're safe." Rick said as a I rolled down the window.

" Thanks Rick! For everything" I said kissing his cheek and the driver pulled off.

" What time will it be when we get there?" Brook asked

" Probably noon since we took forever to pack and get dressed...why?" I answered while playing with my sleeping nephews cute face.

" Because I need to call Tim in the morning." She said.

" Why don't you just call him now. It'll be better if you just get it over with." I said

" Yeah you right?" She said grabbing TJ from my hands and facetiming Tim through her air pods.

Brooklyn pov

" Hey!" Tim said answering the phone in his sexy morning groan.

" Hey boo!" I said smiling.

" Wassup Jr!" He said waving to a wide awake smiling Tj.

" Where y'all at?"

" In the car heading to the airport.." I said and he looked confused.

" Why y'all going to the airport at this time of morning?"

" That's the reason I called. So Marco was sneaking around in our backyard and we don't feel safe with him being in a perimeter of our house. So we're flying to new york."I explained and he looked blank faced. Then he hung up.

" Damn Yo Daddy rude as hell." Alyssa said playing with Tj hand.

" Like frl he ain't even say nun before hanging up." I said mugging my phone and cutting it off.

" The disrespect!" Aaliyah said making everyone laugh except for Deuce.

" What's wrong deuce?" I asked and he shook his head no.

" He ain't to happy to go back home to his girlfriend." Aaliyah said laughing.

" Girlfriend?" I asked confused.

" Mhm they long distance ain't been working so they had to part ways and now he mad he gotta see her again." Alyssa said shaking her head and the car came to a stop.

Hope y'all Like this Chapter😤- Author 😝