03

Bashar♿️The next day

"What's wrong baby?" Ashanti said as she kissed the side of my head.

" Nothing boo, Just got me somebody I haven't seen in a long time coming to see me." I said scrolling through my phone.

" Where you know them from?" she asked as I tried to change the subject.

" Well Imma head out " I said as i was scrolling and saw Alyssa posted.

" Why you never stay?" She asked as i put on my white tee, jacket n jordan's.

" You know I places and Thongs to undo." I said not noticing what i said.

" What-" She said getting confused by what i said.

" I meant things to do, U know i'm busy." I corrected not realizing what i said.

" Bashar stop playing with me." She said trynna stop me from walking out of her house.

" I'm dead Serious shorty and you damn showl ain't finna stop my plans." I stated as i pushed her aside.

" I see how it is... Don't you bring yo ass over here no more then nigga." She said thinking she did sum.

" Cool with me.." I said slamming the door behind me as i walked out.

I hop in my car and look at my phone to start scrolling through ig. I see MY Lyssa just landed in NY. Almost time to meet my baby. Speaking of the Devil she texting me now.

Later that Day💕
Alyssa POV🎰

" Where is this damn place?" I mumbled to myself.

" Did you put in the right address? marisa asked

" I think so" i said cutting my turning signal off , turning around the corner.

" You sure you'll be ok by Yourself ?"  I asked Marisa

She ain't even paying attention. Her ass Putting on her makeup. " You know imma find me something to do."

" Whatever, I still ain't fond this damn place." Lemme text this nigga.

Big Latto🎰:
Mane where this place at? I keep getting lost trynna find it.

Woo♿️:
What's outside yo window?

Big Latto🎰:
A Foot Locker..Why?

Woo♿️:
Then you in the right place , Come inside.

Big Latto🎰:
Damn , I'm thinking a restaurant or sum.

Woo♿️:
Just wait and come in

Got me in here rolling my eyes and shit" Apparently , I'm at the right place."

" Ight babes" She said blowing a kiss.

" Don't forget to remind me to call Lexi Tonight." I remembered

" Okay have fun."

I walk in the foot locker and it was hella white folks and some black folks. I look around and i spotted him...He was sitting in the middle of the store trying on some fye ass Jordan's.

He was Looking fine asf

He was Looking fine asf... All I ever wanted in a dude. But it's to late now I needa Just get this over with now.

" You wanna buy me some ?" I asked walking up to him. He just started cheesing .

" Aye Son..." He said confusing the fuck out of me.

Damn ... It ain't been that long. Has it? " Yes it has" He responded laughing . Fuck I said that out loud.

" Wassup Pops" This light skin boy said coming over.

" This Alyssa , Get me and her someone these shoes."

" Damn pops she fine , I might have to take her." He said making me laugh.

" That ain't gon happen. Now hurry up" he demeaned and i laughed.

I want kids so bad and he just made my day. He was so Nice."Aww he's so cute" I stated pouting.

^^Pops Son (I actually Know dude frl😋He 16)

" Ight here you go pops and my number inside baby"  He winked and blew a kiss. " My name Duece by the way." he turned around and ran making me laugh.

" That nigga" pop said rubbing his face.

" So anyways what we doing in a shoe store? I thought you wanted to talk." I remembered.

His son came back over and gave us our shoes." We gon be doing a lot of walking today. But you didn't know that and I figured you wore heels. So we in the shoe store buying us matching shoes to wear. I'm surprised you don't got a purse or nun." Pop explained putting his shoes on.

Damn He thought of all that. " I got a wallet and phone that's all i need. But , I'm Down." I agreed tying my shoes.

He got up and held his hand out for me to grab it. So i did... and We walked out hand and hand. It felt so wrong , But it felt right and i ain't wanna let go.

Damn , Paparazzi move fast. " MULATTO!!POP!!
" Mulatto are you and Pop an item?"
" Pop is Mulatto Pregnant with your baby?"
" Are You Guys Dating?maybe even engaged?"

" These Mfks So nosey" I said as we walked in front of them still taking pictures.

" Wanna give em a show?" He smirked grabbing me by my waist pulling me towards him.

" Unt unt What is it?" I laughed.

" Cmere" he smirked grabbing my chin and kissing me.

Me and Bashar Ain't kissed in years. But , I really missed the way he kissed me. Kissing him and Kissing my exes are two different things. They never made me feel the way Bashar did.

Bashar POV♿️

Damn , She really kissed me back. For a minute in thinking shorty wasn't going for it. I thought she would've slapped me or at least pulled away. This might be easy than I thought. She gon be minez soon, Just bet that up.

" Now leave us the fuck alone." I waved them off grabbing her hand.

"I see Nothing changed"I said breaking the silence

she turned towards me confused as hell "Wym?"

"Yo Lips still smooth and sweet like always." I smiled brushing my thumb against her bottom lip.

" But a lot has changed with you." She smirked

I'm still the same nigga ion kno what she talking bout.⁣ "Like what?"

" A lil ! Starting with that Grown man you call a son"

Is Pop gonna tell Mulatto?
How was this