019

Alyssa POV

" Hey Babe! You seen your dad?" I asked Aaliyah who was downstairs talking to Brooklyn.

" Yeah He left...He said he was going to see a man about a horse." She said and I smacked my teeth while Brooklyn laughed.

" Whatever , What y'all down here talkings about?" I asked them.

" I was just asking Auntie B if so could help plan her baby party" Aaliyah explained

" And I told her that it's to late to have a baby shower because i never thought about having one." brook comments

" But it would be cool If you did.." I suggested.

" When would we have the time? and who would we invite our relatives don't fuck with me , I don't have friends." She explained and I just sighed.

" How about a girls day just us and we make deuce just follow us around to get him out of the house." I said and they just nodded they're heads.

" How about we do that tomorrow?" I asked and they both nodded in agreement.

" But for right now y'all want to watch movies?" Brooklyn asked

" Mhm I'll go pop the popcorn" Aaliyah says jumping up and going to the kitchen.

" What happened? Where did Bashar go?" Brook asked me and all my anger had came back. I was beyond pissed at his ass and If he planned on coming back tonight he was in for one hell of an argument.

" I don't even wanna talk it." I shook my head and she hugged me.

" Brook , What's that wet stuff?" I asked feeling a liquid run between me and Brooklyn.

" Your Nephew He's coming!" She groaned moving up and holding her stomach.

" Oh Uhh.." I stuttered panicking

" Umm Aaliyah baby , You might have to bring the popcorn with you because Aunties about to have her
baby. DEUCE!!." I said and she came running from the kitchen with a hot bag of popcorn. Then deuce ran down the stairs.

" I'm here." Deuce says coming closer and looking confused.

" Your auntie is about to have her baby and So help me get her into the backseat of the car.

" Alright!" He said and we both picked Brooklyn up carrying her to the car and putting her inside.

" You need anything besides the baby bag?" I asked abs she nodded her head no.

" Aaliyah!" I yelled running back into the house and before I could give her any directions she already run i four the house with the baby bag.

" Never mind baby...Where's your brother?" I asked and she just shrugged.

" Ma! Dad Just got arrested!" He said running out the house and my heart literally dropped to my ass. But I couldn't even find the sympathy to feel sorry for him because I told his ass not to go and he didn't listen anyways. He got himself into this mess and he better find his own way out.