031

Bashar POV

The whole ceremony I couldn't keep my eyes of my baby. She looked so perfect in her dress and her pregnancy had her glowing all everywhere.

I didn't plan on coming to the wedding until Lexi convinced me to. Right when I came from wishing my bro good luck. I had seen Alyssa in that dress and smiling with deuce. Then it was like it instantly snapped back to me and I felt bad for leaving my baby all this time. Now it's time for me to come home and make shit right.

I snapped outta thought when I heard. " I Now pronounce you mr and mrs ???! You may kiss the bride." The priest said and I smiled. Then my focus went completely back to my bae.

" Come on" I held my arm out for her as we walked behind the bride and groom.

" I'm so happy and proud of you for remembering! You did it all on your own !" ashe hugged me.

" Not really it was all You!" I said and she looked confused.

" Me spending time alone help me remember how I can't live without you boo and when I saw you walking in you looked so good. Which I guess fixed the whole mind circuit." I said and she laughed.

" How 8 1/2 month baby doing?" I said rubbing her big stomach.

" You remembered ?" She cooed covering her mouth in shock.

" Of course baby!" I smiled still rubbing her stomach as I swear I felt some weird shit going on in her stomach.

" What the fuck is that?" I asked moving my hand back fast as she winced in pain and so I made her sit down at one of the tables.

" You're child is excited to feel you again. So they thought it was cute to kick the shit outta mommy." She rolled her eyes.

"good because I missed them" I said bending down and kissing her stomach.

" You know what we having?" I asked her and she nodded her head no.

" What you want it to be?" I asked looking up cuz she wasn't responding.

" What's wrong?" I asked

" False contractions" she whispered through the heavy breathing.

" You sure it ain't the real thing." I asked and she nodded.

" It's been going on for months now!" She said and I nodded my head.

" I missed you baby!" I kissed her rubbing her thighs. She smirked then kissed me back.

" Damn baby you was that wet?" I asked feeling almost a pool of juices run down her legs.

" Shut ion nigga! I'm In Labor!" She grabbed her stomach and my eyes went big not knowing what the fuck to do. Until Lexi ass came over and helped me get her to my car.

" Just Breathe baby!" I said caressing her hand.

" I can't it hurt so bad!" She arched her back squeezing the fuck out my hand !

Alyssa POV

" Alright mama It's time to push!" The doctor said opening my legs.

" You need me to hold yo hand baby?" Bashar ass said coming on the side of me making me look at him crazy as hell.

" Come on Mama Push!" The doctor said and I pushed as hard as I could until I felt something come out my body. But I was confused because The baby suppose to be crying.

" Ahh there we go!" The nurse said as she kept pinching the baby until they cried.

" Baby it's a boy!" He kissed my forehead and I just started crying once she laid my son on my chest.

" He's gon be so spoiled!" I sniffled and Rubbed his head full of hair.

" We need you to sign the birth certificate mom." The doctor said.

" So what's this little babies name?" This nurse asked.

" Brashawn Amir Jackson..."

- Merry Christmas 💕

- Merry Christmas 💕