02

Alyssa🎰
4 years later🍃

" And Cut ! That's a Wrap on Bitch from the South

" And Cut ! That's a Wrap on Bitch from the South." The director yelled as me and my assistant walked back to my dressing room.

" Anything on my schedule for today ?" I asked Marisa as she went through my schedule.

" Umm yeah girl , Rolling Loud Is tomorrow and you gotta be in Miami by tonight. Your jet leaves in an hour." She said exciting me again.

If you don't know. I'm a rapper and I go by Mulatto. My dad is my manger but that shit gon end soon. Pop was always right I wasn't gon stay in clayco forever. After he left I started running things on my own which made my situation worse. But , hustling and grinding on my own showed me shit I wasn't even used to.

" Ight let's go". I said as we walked out and headed to the car driving us to the airport.

2 hours later 🍃 At the Concert

" What should I wear?" i asked Marisa and Brandon

Brandon is my best friend. I invited him to meet me here since he stays down here half the time. Or is touring with me.We met on instagram when he freestyles one of my songs. Ever since then me, him, Marisa and my sister been inseparable.

" That one real cute." Marisa pointed out.

" Yeah I like that one , It match yo skin tone." Brandon copied.

" Okay"

knock knock*

" Mulatto you're on next."

"Ok Thanks , Y'all come stand backstage wimmie." I waved over as we walked towards the stage.

" Damn girl , He staring crazy at you" Marisa giggled smirking.

" unt unt girl who?" I questioned looking around like who the hell checking fa me?

" That Fineeeee Brother over there." She was pointing at this man standing with a group of guys and i didn't see him at first but once i caught a glimpse of dis face. I had to move.

" I'll see y'all after I get off Ight." I said to Marisa and Brandon as they shook they're heads.

I got on stage and All i heard was fans screaming and yelling my name. See this is what my life and energy builds off...my fans. So i start rapping ' Cheerleader'

Hoe ass n****, He ain't nun
but a cheerleader,
In hood doing donuts
in a two seater ,
No pat down in the club with like
two heaters,
Take a n**** soul, I'm the motherfuckin'
grim reaper,
I ain't going back and forth with
that little bitty bitch
Know they call me Big latto ,
So i pop big shit
Get her knocked off checkin' hoes
off the hit list
Thirty Bitches deep and
they all with the shit ( Bitch!)