032

Alyssa POV

Its been 2 weeks since I've gotten home from the hospital and it's been hard. I've found out that I'm suffering Postpartum Depression. Bashar is In and out helping me. He's been back in the studio working on a album lately. He goes to the studio and the kids go with him which leaves me in the house all alone. Brook moved out a couple of weeks before. So it's just me and him.

Amir doesn't cry a lot. But when he does it's loud as hell and he won't stop until he gets his way. He keeps me up all night because he just wants to stay up and stare at mommy all night.

" Hey Mommy stink butt!" I cooed kissing his fat lil cheeks making him laugh.

" I know you love mommy so let her get some
sleep please stinky !" I whispered rocking him in my arms as slowly fell asleep.

INCOMING FACETIME:// BabyFATHA🖤

" hey baby" I said picking up the phone and propping it up on the kitchen counter.

" hey mama you good ?" he asked and I nodded my head heating up Amir's bottles on the stove.

" What you doing?" He asked what he seemed to be doing was driving home i'm guessing. I just put the phone near my shoulder where amir was laying and flipped the camera to the bottles on the stove.

" You need sum before I come in the house." he asked and I nodded my head no.

" I'm sorry baby " he apologized

" For? " I asked going upstairs into my room.

" Not being there to help out these past couple of days. Going to the studio every day to work on this music shit. Today was the last day and I promise from now on Imma be at home more." He promised and I nodded my head.

" It's ok baby just try harder and actually be here" I sighed and He nodded.

" Well I'm on my way in the house." He said and I hung up.

" You must wanna sleep with mommy tonight?" I asked picking up the fussy baby from his crib and bringing him in my room.

" Hey ma! Lil bro " Deuce said kissing my cheek.

" Hey, You had fun?" I asked and he nodded going into his room.

" Hey Princess! You had fun?" I asked and she nodded then hugged me. Yawning and going into her room.

" Wassup boo" Bashar said coming from the bathroom in nothing but his draws.

" That boy laying in my bed like he a fucking grown ass man!" We laughed.

" My baby just wanna be near his mama!" I yawned laying behind him.

" Hey I meant everything I said on the phone!" He said and I nodded my head going to sleep

" Tomorrow gon be a new day!" He kissed my lips and I dozed the fuck off!

.....

" Best sleep I've had all week !" I yawned stretching in the bed.

" Lay back down!" Bashar groaned pulling me back near him.

" No I got to get up and feed the baby, C'mon bae move!" I said trynna move his big ass arm.

" I already got that under control! Now stop moving and lay down!" He said

" Don't say that just to keep me laying in the bed!" I mugged him and he pulled out his phone showing me a picture.

" I'm not! But , Look at this picture I took this morning!" He said showing me a picture of Amir and Aaliyah.

" That is too cute I'm finna fucking post that!" I said going on Ig.

❤️💬↗️
Liked by 6M others.
@mulatto: My ❤️'s
view all 55,858 comments

" Told you it was taken care of!" He said and I just dozed back off to sleep.

Thank god I finally get some sleep!

- 💕