017

Alyssa POV

" Hey!" I said lowly knocking on My sisters door downstairs.

" Damn!" I whispered to myself looking around my newly furnished basement. I haven't been down here since Brook moved in. So I don't know what It looks like.

" You like it?" Brooklyn said coming from out a room semi smiling.

" Yeah, It's really creative." I smiled nodding my head and turning back towards her.

" You gonna answer that?" I asked her looking down t her phone. Somebody was really trynna get a hold of her the reason why they called back to back.

" Nope it's probably just a telemarketer." She shrugged powering off her phone. But I noticed how she was quick with it almost as If she tried to hide
something.

" You ok?" I asked worried.

" Yeah I'm fine." She fake smiled scratching and moving around a lot.

" Sit Yo Ass Down!" I said pointing to the couch and she sat down.

" Now you know not to lie to me. What's going on?" I asked her again and she looked a little worried. But almost as if she was about to lie again.

" I told you It was just a random telemarketing caller who probably know i'm your sister trying to get some dirt on you." She said shrugging.

" Random Calls Don't say Dad , Random people don't know your my sister...Stop Lying brook because now I gotta treat you like my child."I said crossing my arms and tapping my foot getting aggravated at the fact she lying.

" Ok! Ok! It's something going on , But I have it all under control." She said nodding

" Nope! Nun of that I want to know what it is." I said

" Well You remember Tim right? My ex boyfriend?" She asked and I nodded my head.

" Well He tried to get in contact with me after we broke up. You know when you left and So Marco found out and Dad said they were going to kill him. So we met up one last time the night before they killed him and we had sex. Now he's back claiming they never killed him and That I'm pregnant with his child." She said summing up.

" Ok that still doesn't explain dad blowing up your phone." I said confused.

" Well Dad Is convinced that I am pregnant by Tim and he is trying to come and kill my baby." Brooklyn said breaking down crying.

" But could it really be Tim's Baby?" I asked.

" Possibly Yeah , But the same possibility of it being Marcos baby as well." I sighed wiping her watery eyes.

" Well You don't have to worry about him trying to get you because I had my security doubled." I said trying to calm her and she nodded sighing.

"You really are the best sister ever..." She said as she brought me into a hug.

" Thanks... I really came down here to ask if you wanted to come to the mall with me and shop." I asked her and she nodded her head. So we both got in my lambo heading to the mall.

" so what are we shopping for?" Brooklyn asked as we got out of the car at the mall.

" You , me , the baby... I don't really know.."I shrugged.

" Well thanks for bringing me out of the house." She smiled and I nodded.

" If you really were trying to buy me and the baby something we don't need it you've done plenty for us already." She said

" Well there's another baby who needs shopping for." I said looking the opposite direction.

" Oh ok." She smiled nodding her head. Then stopped smiling starting to look confused. I guess shit started clicking in her mind.

" ALYSSA!!!!!" she screamed and all the folks in the parking lot looked at us crazy.

" Ms. Stevens are you ok?" Rick said running towards us with 5 other dudes.

" Yeah we're ok!" I said nodding my head and I looked over at Brooklyn who was jumping all over the place.

" Remember you're pregnant little sister." I said and she nodded her head still jumping just less and more on her tippy toes.

" Omg! I can't help it , i'm going to be an aunt!" she said and I covered her mouth.

" Gurl you don't know what celebrity reporters are over here listening." I said and she nodded her head when I removed my hand.

" Come on!! I have to go shop for my second spoiled baby!!" She said pulling me towards the entrance. She might be pregnant but man can she move.

" While you running you need to watch out for these people." I said.

" We ain't gon run into nobody." She said and I guessed I jinxed us because we had ran straight into somebody.

" See I told yo ass brook , Sir I'm really sorry my si-" I said before pausing my sentence I saw who we bumped into and I really wished we would've kept moving.

Y'all i'm sorry I've been busy with everything!
Who y'all think they ran into?- the author❤️