028

Bashar POV

" HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!" We all sung around the cake. Alyssa somehow last minute threw a big ass party for her filled with kids and nosey ass relatives.

" Blow out your candles princess!" I said and she blew them out as we all clapped.

" Alright Time for cake!!" Alyssa said and all the kids started crowding so I walked away.

" Aye Nephew can I talk to ya?" A man asked and I nodded walking over.

"Boy how you been?"He asked as we both sat down. 

" I've been cool" I said looking down.

" Man why you lying you know you can talk to me." He said and I nodded my head.

" Just been thinking about my life decisions, Some of em I regret and otha's I just wish I can start ova wit. " I said.

" Well There's one decision you should never regret." He said pouting to Alyssa who was smiling ear to ear and she looked so beautiful.

" I know" I said smiling wide asf.

" Ouu would you look at how much this child has grown." A lady said coming over with 2 ladies beside her.

" Agnes this one isn't a boy he's a man" She said kinda grossing me out.

( AN: Them aunties at the cookout you never be knowing😂!^^ )

" Nephew this is your Aunt Pearl , Aunt Agnes and Aunt Gladys." He said and I kindly nodded my head.

" Agnes you see our nephew has finally found his real true love." My auntie Pearl said faking a smile.

" Yea , she looks all fake and plastic to me." Agnes semi smiled throwing shots.

" Now sisters i'm sure all her goodies are real and she isn't all material girl." Gladys said plopping her fan and laughing.

" Y'all need to cut it out! That white girl will whoop y'all ass." Pearl slipped out and they all started laughing. 

" Yeah Nice to see you unc but them old ass hoes gots ta go!" I said standing up from my seat and making them all gasp.

" Boy we practically raised yo narrow behind ass and you have some nerve talking to us like that." Agnes said pointing her fan in my face and shit.

" Bitch If you don't get that shit out my fucking face." I mugged

" I know dam- Hey Is there a problem here?" Alyssa said smiling coming over and rubbing my back. 

" Yes ,  actually YOU! Ms.barbie planting your bad ways onto our sweet nephew now he's a disrespectful bitch!" Gladys said and I balled my fist up. But Alyssa grabbed my fist un balling it  and held my hand.

" Well I'm sorry that my ways don't prove of you but ma'am and the bitches in the back y'all can respectfully kiss my ass.." She shrugged still smiling which made me laugh.

" Momma what's going on?" Some other bitch said coming over and I rolled my eyes. How many niggas they got with them yo?

" Are y'all ok over here?" My ma said coming over and everything was quiet and it was tension between all of us.

" Well this boy and the bitch carrying the bastard are being absolutely disrespectful..." Pearl said and I felt alyssa's grip on my hand go soft and seeing she was about to cry.

" Hey! don't listen to her she don't know what she's talking about..." I said lifting her chin up making her look me in the eyes. She just nodded and wiped her eyes.

" Unt Unt Ernest get yo sisters ! Because they  goin to far talking bout my grandchild...I won't think that far when Im going up they old asses." My momma said and pops just started laughing.

" Come on Boo ... Let's go over here!"I said pulling Alyssa away from them.

" Yo you good frl?" I asked and she nodded. I could feel her ass getting mad under my touch.

" Aye look at me." I said lifting her chin up as she was mean muggin the fuck outta them old bitches. So I just stole a kiss from her to get her attention.

It felt meaningful and full of love.

Alyssa POV

when Bashar kissed me I slowly calmed down and everything suddenly was turned away and I gave him my full attention.

" What was that for?" I asked looking down at my feet.

" For you to stop doing that but it obviously ain't work so you want some more?" He asked and I laughed nodding my head nah.

" I like yo smile!"He smirked.

" Thank you!" I said and he kissed my cheek.

" you welcome!" He smiled and I Looked over at everyone in the party was looking at us. Some were smiling and shit. Then the other folks still mugging. But I don't care knowing it's fake I just put a smile on my face.

"Mommy!"Aaliyah said pulling my arm towards the bounce house.

Bashar POV

" Wassup Bro!" A guy said dapping me up.

" Yo" Isaid confused as to who the fuck he was.

" Damn nigga lookin like you don't know us!" A gurl and guy came beside him and all both laughed. But I kept quiet.

" Alyssa and Deja ain't tell you?" I asked and they looked at each other confused.

" I Lost my memory man Ion remember nun." I said and ole dude am face just completely dropped and it turned into laughter.

" Man Nigga stop playing that shit sound like straight bull!" The other dude said. But I still stood there dead serious then I guess shit started clicking.

" Y'all I think he dead serious" The gurl said and the guys just looked

" Yo bro is you serious?" He asked and I nodded.

- Hey Guys 💕