09

Alyssa POV

It might sound crazy but. I just put my head down and prayed whateva this evil ass nigga got up his sleeve ain't gon harm me , my kids or my nigga. I would never forget myself.

" Alyssa It's rude not to look someone in there eyes when they speaking to you." The voice said.

" PICK YO HEAD UP BITCH!!!" The voice yelled and i picked my head up.

" Stop yelling at my momma like you lost yo mind punk." Deuce said punching marco straight across his face.

Within 2 punches Dad , Marco , Deuce and Bashar were all fighting. What the hell was Marco even doing in my momma house anyways. I grabbed Aaliyah and brooklyn's hands and ran out the door.

" No I can't go." brooklyn cried snatching her hand back.

" Brook I can see it now. He's abusing you." I said looking at the bruises on her arms and legs.

" No , It's marco." she said crying even harder.

" What about Marco?" I asked and she presumed to zipping down the baggy jacket she had on. She was Pregnant around 6 or 7 months. But what does that gotta do with-

" Aaliyah baby get in the car. Play a nice and loud game on mommy phone." I said giving her my phone and opening the door for her slamming it and storming towards brook.

" BITCH HAVE YOU LOST YO DAMN MIND!!!" I yelled getting in her face.

" It wasn't my fault. One day he was mad at you and took all of his anger out on me by raping me. I tried to stop him but he just kept beating me until I couldn't even fight back anymore. Dad Still beating on mom so her opinion don't matter. You know how much he like marco. He threatened to me and you if I aborted the baby. Alyssa I don't know what to do You gotta help me." She begged and cried

" Alright You still got yo emergency bag on the side of the house?" i asked because we packed bags for us because obviously we didn't have a great childhood.

" Yeah and I got my phone right here." She sniffed.

" Alright go dig it up real quick and I'll be back." I suggested

" Ight Thank you Alyssa." she said jumping on me hugging me.

I walk back in the house and Almost everything in the house is broke. My momma is slick punching the fuck outta Marco and he was on top of Deuce.

" Deuce baby go to the car and stay with Aaliyah." I said pushing Marco off him and getting him off the floor.

" Baby come on Let's go. He isn't worth it." I sighed trynna grab Bashar off my dad but he wouldn't budge.

" Nah let him keep hitting me. He gon learn today." My dad said making Bashar more upset.

" Baby please let's go." i begged and jump in front of him. I saw he was bleeding and he had cuts from the broken glass. So I ran with him out the door.

" It's alright Baby Boy we'll catch you next time." Marco laughed.

'££

Right now i'm getting out of the shower. I got my sister set up in the room next to me because i don't completely trust her yet. I fully blame myself for what happened today. That will never happen again. I just don't know how I keep letting my past and my nightmares collide and ruin my life.

Bashar hasn't said nothing to me since we got home. I think he just upset about me not telling him the whole truth about what really went down all that time.