011

Divine POV

" DEUCE" i yelled running towards him as all these boys in black were on top of him.

" Move bitch" One of the boys pushed me back as I tried to move them off of deuce.

" GET OFF OF HIM!!" i screamed crying looking at deuce unconscious.

" DIDN'T I TELL YO ASS TO MOVE!! " The same boy yelled sending a punch and slap across my face. Then Harder hits and blows all over my body.

He was gonna keep going until They saw headlights and a car pulling in the driveway.

I hurried up and ran over to deuce grabbing his face and hoping he would wake up.

" Come on Baby! Please open yo eyes bae." I kissed his forehead as Mr. Jackson got out the car shooting at the boys and running her towards us.

" Divine What Happened?" He asked patting down his pockets for his phone with tears coming down his eyes.

" Some guys just came out of no where and were beating on him." I explained in between cries.

" Did they hurt you?" He asked sniffling hiding his gun.

" No! He just pushed me." I lied as sirens approached us.

" Divine Back up and Let them do what they gotta do. Go get in my car and we'll follow them." He said rubbing my backs s the Paramedics put deuce on a stretcher and in the truck.

" Is he gonna be okay?" i asked sniffling when he got in the car.

" Yeah that's my son. He a fighter" He sighed with a light smile.

At the Hospital 🏥

I called my mom and told her what happened. She wasn't to pleased that i was hanging out drunk anyways. But she understood and knows how I feel about Deuce.

The Doctors haven't really said anything since we got here. They just had us sitting in the waiting room. I was anxious and tapping the hell outta my foot. Meanwhile Mr. Jackson was up playing with his fingers and listening to music pacing the lobby having everyone staring and concerned.

" Family of Deuce Jackson" the nurse announced making me shoot out of my seat.

" That's Us." I said pulling Mr.Jackson with me.

" Sir , We were able to saved your son before he fell into a coma or Cardiac Arrest." The lady explained

" Is he okay now?" Mr . Jackson asked

" Can we see him ?" I asked

" He's stable we may need to keep him here over night. But he's not awaken just yet. It wouldn't be a problem if You saw him , Just Follow me to his room." She calmly smiled and responded

She Lead us down the long hallways with rooms full of Sick or Patients in need. It was really creepy , But not only was I jumpy from the earlier situation. Hospitals just creep me out in general. She made a stop turning towards a door and opening it did us.

Behind the door revealed Deuce with cuts and bruises everywhere. I didn't waist time before shedding a tear just looking at him like this . I grabbed a chair and sat beside him.

Not long after I found a cover the closet a fell asleep in the chair. I could only remember hearing Mr.Jackson in the phone with someone. Then I dosed off.

Deuce POV

I woke up in a hospital bed. I could barely see much cuz It was blurry and my vision was slightly coming to me. I don't look over to the other side of the room and seen my dad looking out the window.