027

Alyssa POV

" Before your accident , You really broke my heart and you not remembering me really fucked me up. So out of emotional hormones I did something I shouldn't have." I explained and It was silent until I turned over and faced his back rubbing it.

" so you was only thinking about yourself?"he said

" ....yeah i was" i sighed laying back not trying to fuck with him anymore.

" So about this birthday...how old is she gonna be?" He asked

"Her birthday was a couple of days ago but since you were in the hospital nobody felt like celebrating. So she really turnt 8 a couple of days ago." I said and he just nodded.

" So you need me to play daddy?" He asked

" Yeah but only if you're comfortable with it." I said and he nodded. Then It was back to silence again. So I turned back around a closed my eyes. But then feeling his arms wrap around my waist pulling me closer to him.

" You Warm as hell" He said and I smiled a lil bit.

The Next Day
Bashar's Pov

" Come On Baby, Wake Up! It's your birthday!" Alyssa said shaking Aaliyah out of her sleep as I watched from a distance.

" What do you mean?" She asked stretching out her body.

" Get dressed and come down Stairs for your surprise." Alyssa said closing her door as Aaliyah got up out of the bed.

" Oh Hi" she said then walked downstairs. Out of Curiosity I walked downstairs and smelled some good ass food.

" Damn, That shit smell good." I said rubbing. y hands together.

" Thank you but you can't eat until the birthday girl comes down." She said smacking my hand away from the food.

" Age Wassup Lil Man!" I said trying dap up a lil dude , who I'm guessing is my son. But he's just looked at my hand and walked off.

" What's wit him?" I asked Alyssa.

" He's mad because of something that happened before your accident." She said and I just nodded.

" Ok mommy here I come! I'm ready for my surprise!" Aaliyah said coming down the stairs slowly. So I ran off to the side hiding.

" So mommy where is it?" She asked

" Just come sit down first." Alyssa said patting the chair.

" Ok" She said sitting down and eating. So Alyssa waved me over and I walked over sitting next to you.

" Hey Princess!" I whispered in her ear and she turned around.

" Dadddy!!!" She screamed nearly breaking my damn hearing.

" I Missed you Baby!" I said kissing her forehead. She really missed me because she started crying and that shit really broke my heart.

" Aww princess don't cry..." I pouted wiping her tears as she still held onto me.

" I just missed you and I thought you were dead" She sniffed and I looked up at baby momma who was crying to.

" What's wrong with you mama?" I asked and she shook her head.

" Nothing just these fuckin hormones." She sighed wiping her face.

" You ready for your party princess?" I asked and she nodded still holding on to me.

" How long you going to hold on to be princess?" I asked laughing.

" Forever because I missed you and you not leaving me again." She said and my heart hurted.
Leaving? Again?

" Alright I have a outfit for you in your closet! Go put it on and tell your brother. So we can get ready for the party." Alyssa said and she nodded letting me go walking up the stairs. Then me going behind her.

" Yo..." I said knocking on deuce's door.

" Yur!" He said nodding his head back at me.

" You good?" I asked and he just shrugged

" You here so nah I'm good.." He said fake smiling.

" I don't know what the hell I did but my bad" I apologized

" It's all good i don't give a fuck about it anyways"

- ....see ya❤️