020

Brooklyn POV

" One More Push!" The doctor said and I pushed as hard as I could until I heard the soft cries of MY baby boy💙!

" You did it!" Tim said kissing my cheek.

" We did it!" I said hugging him. Then the doctor came over and placed him on my chest.

" Hi Baby!" I said smiling and crying a little bit. He opens his eyes and He looks just like Tim.

" I told you he was going to look like me." Tim said and we laughed.

" You want to hold him?" I asked n he nodded his head like crazy.

" Ok! Watch his head." J said giggling a little bit at his excitement.

" nephew!!" Alyssa said whispering/ yelling coming into the room with the kids beside her.

" Mommy look the baby is so cute!" Aaliyah said pointing to the baby.

" Yea That's y'all new cousin.." Alyssa said.

" Auntie you ok? You look tired" Aaliyah said laying on the bed next to me.

" Yeah Im really sleepy and I'm hungry for crab legs." i said groaning.

" I'll sneak you some later" Alyssa said dapping me up.

" So what's his name?" Deuce asks

" Tim Robinson Jr or Tj for short." I said and he smiled.

" Hey TJ" Alyssa , Aaliyah and. Deuce all said in sync.

" Imma go with them they said they need to check some vitals or sum." Tim said walking with the doctors along with the baby.

" My baby look just like his daddy." I said looking towards to door when they walked out.

" Mom When's my daddy coming back?" Aaliyah asked Alyssa.

" He is just not right now..."  she said dropping a smile from her face a bringing a fake one. 

" Where did he go?" Aaliyah asked

" Yeah where did he go?" I asked confused as to what the hell they were talking about.

" Daddy Did some bad things and so now he has to go away for it." She explained and I was trynna put two and two together.

" Oh shit frl !" I said looking surprised as I figured it out.

" Deuce Take your sister in the hallways I have to talk to your auntie." Alyssa said and The kids left.

" Girl What happened? You made it seem like you was pissed at him or sum." I asked sitting up in the bed scooting over and she sat in the bed next to me.

" I mean I am because When you called him he was mad so he wanted to take matters into his owns hands. But I was telling him Marco ain't worth it and He and Kids to think about. He didn't care He just fucked me thinking he was gon put me to sleep. But I closed my eyes for 10 fucking seconds and this nigga already out the door. Just for him to get his ass caught up and Arrested." She explained shaking her head and looking. at my sister I could tell her heart was broken.

" So have you thought about going to see him? or at easy call him?" I asked and she sighed shrugging her shoulders.

" No , I wanted to go take the kids to meet his mom and maybe she and I can talk. But as far as It goes for me actually talking or seeing Bashar is a big hell no for right now." She said and I just hugged her.

My sister Is really trying hard to keep everyone safe and Happy. I don't know how she does it but that's what we love about her. I don't know how Bashar could be so dumb to do some dumb shit like that. 

" Well I really hope you guys work this out." I said and she nodded her head.

" Yeah We'll just let the future work itself out."

6 months later🤰🏽‼️

" Sheya !! I'm finna hurt you!" I said laughing as he kept messing with me. We was in the studio he asked me to come over and help him out with his song. JUST AS FRIENDS and he really has been helpful during these past couple of months.

" Ight! Come on! Tell me how you feel about this one." He says and then starts rapping in the booth.

Brand new MAK-90 With
the drum attached( Drum)
You a shit talker
we got drums for that ( On God)
Trynna Fist Fight?
Boy you dumb for that ( Stupid)
You gon' get a bullet
in yo lung for that ( stupid )

" I'm fucking wit it" I said nodding my head.

" Aye why yeen in the here?" He asked.

" I'm taking a break " I say and he shook his head.

Honestly I'm focusing on my child he or she needs and is going to have mommies full attention.

It's really been hard raising two kids and being pregnant. Now I know how my mom felt. Some nights I cry myself to sleep because Laying in an empty bed isn't fun. His scent still lingered the pillows on his side of the bed.

I really miss Bashar. I miss how he used to hold me , Kiss me and even how he loved me. The kids miss him too they ask to talk to him all the time. But I never going out what jail he was in nor does he ever call or ask for us to visit.

I am currently 6 1/2 months pregnant with a health baby. I haven't shared my child with the media nor will I show them when he or she is born. 

" Gurl yo ass smiling hard asf." 21 laughed knocking me out of my thoughts.

" Nun I'm just excited" I said smiling hard asf.

" Bout wat?" He asked.

" My Baby!" I cheesed rubbing my stomach.

" That baby gon be spoiled!" He said laughing and I nodded knowing Imma give my baby the world.

Sorry for the big time jump but I got plans for this story😭- The author ❤️