• 3 •

Chapter 3 // Freshmen

- Jennie

I kept on looking at the my wrist watch, it's already 7:30 am why is the bus haven't arrived yet?!

I walked back and forth and my feet can't stop moving around. Fuck, I'm gonna be late!

Should I run?

No! That's a bad idea, I'll be covered in sweat and would smell bad in the first day! And I can't let that happened.

Argh, shit.

I lazily sat down on the waiting shed sit. Why does it have to be in this
day??? Why does my car broke down when I needed it today?!

"Hop in, Grim Reaper." I heard a familiar giggle. I looked up and saw Jisoo unnie on her car.

I immediately stood up and hurriedly went to her car. "Let's go, unnie!! Faster!!" I said as I buckled my seatbelt.

But I was confused why the car didn't moved yet. It's because Jisoo unnie was starting at me. "I let you ride my car and you have the audacity to order me around?" She asked stopping herself to laughed. "And why is your outfit like that? You really look like a grim reaper." This time she really laughed out loud.

"Unnie I don't have time for that. And I'm gonna be late! Let me drive it!" I said frustratedly. Jisoo unnie stopped laughing and her jaw dropped instead.

I left the passenger's seat and went to the driver's seat. I removed her seatbelt and gently pulled her out to change our position. When I finished buckling her seatbelt, I hurriedly drove the car.

"What the heck, Jennie?! Are you trying to kill me?!" Jisoo unnie complained when I almost drove the car into full speed.

"Sorry, I'm going to be late if I drive very very slow." I said.

And in just five minutes we arrived at our new university. It amazed Jisoo unnie so much because it was big. The entrance exam wasn't held here so this is the first time we saw this. Yes, even I, myself, agreed this university was beautiful. From its size, color, architectural design and the others they are all perfect.

But, I don't have time for that! Fucking shit! "Thanks for the ride unnie!" As I got out of her car, I fixed my oversize jacket and its hoodie on my head, covering my hair and the half of my face.

I don't know but I don't want to be seen by the others. I just want them to leave me alone. I want to look unfriendly so they won't go stick around me.

I have a high trust issue that's why I don't want to be friends or get entertain by others.

When I am all done, I let out a heavy sighed before I started running inside to look for my classroom. But first, I stopped at the big board where all of the list have been posted.

I was silently looking for my section when the people around me started to distance their selves on me.

"Omg who is that weirdo?"

"Yikes, she looks Grim Reaper."

"I know right! But girl... Even with those covers her body is firing in hotness..." I heard the other girl whispered making me secretly looked down.

Is it obvious? I am wearing oversized and it can still be seen??

"I don't care, she only has a body but her face might probably look worse than monkey! Hahaha."

"Yeah, right. That's why she's hiding her face!" The people who were here all laughed at me.

When I finally saw my name, I immediately left that place in a hurry. I don't want to draw attention so I'll be the one to adjust and leave them alone.