• 9 •

Chapter 9 // Sick

- Jennie

"You all just wait till this finals ended, then I will accompany you all to the bar." I rolled my eyes when all of my girls are here in the mall near our school heading to the restaurant to eat.

"What will we do in the bar?" Rosé innocently asked.

"Oh come on, Rosie. Don't act too innocent as if I didn't caught you watching porn--"

"Unnie!"

"What?!" Jisoo unnie reacted.

"No! Don't get the wrong idea! It was Nayeon unnie! She saved those videos in my phone and it got full storage so I have to delete some videos and there I saw lot of them in my gallery! I tried deleting it but I accidentally clicked it and play the video!"

Rosé immediately defended herself in front of Jisoo unnie. While Nayeon are now taking the others attention because she was laughing too loud.

"What did you saw, Rosie?" I gave her a teasing smirk.

She blushed before she looked down getting embarrassed. "The first thing I heard was the fucking moan! And they kissed they--"

"Shut it, Rosé, please." Jisoo unnie stressfully said.

I bit my lower lip, stopping myself to laugh too. Nayeon was really an asshole.

"Stop, bullying my Rosie." We were stopped walking when someone wrapped its arm on Rosé's shoulder.

"Joshua!" Rosé excitedly exclaimed before hugging him.

"How are you, Rosie?" He asked in nice english accent.

"I'm fine! Anyways, meet my friends!" Rosé smiled.

"What the hell are they talking about?" Jisoo unnie asked that made Nayeon laughed.

"Korean sucks, we don't understand english!" Nayeon said before laughing.

Rosé introduced us to her friend, they met in Australia and they were childhood friends. After that introduction Joshua immediately left.

We all ate after because we're going to be late on our afternoon classes. It's our finals and unfortunately we are all busy.

It's been months since Taehyung started acting nice to me. It was scary honestly, but I just let him be. Because I want peace and it's on my favor.

1st and 2nd year of college went fast and I can't believe that I am already a 3rd year college student!

Being a scholar in law school is not easy. It really needs some brain and thank god gave me one.

I am already a 3rd year college student but no one have seen my face yet. And what's worse I still haven't found the Vile Blaze's leader!

"Remember that the Vile Blaze party will be tomorrow! Your presence is very important there, Rubyjane!" Kai said.

"Important? I am not even invited, Kim Jongin. So, how can you say important huh?" I rolled my eyes as I turned left.

Driving myself to our University since It's the first day again and it will be very busy for us as Juniors. We will be helding a welcoming party for the freshman just like what they did to us back then.

But my experience for that is the worst.

"Of course! You'll get to know who is their leader! And that is our main goal! In that way we can easily bring them down!"

"Okay, I got it, Kai. Stop being so stressed there. I can handle it okay? Tsk. I have to go, I am already here." I said before ending the call.

I went out of my car and make sure it was locked. I was texting Joy on my way to the field when Bambam and Sungjae blocked my way.