• 23 •

Chapter 23 // Weird

- Jennie

Days and weeks have passed and Lisa is been under our care, no one dares to go near her to hurt her. Instead, she gains more friends and socials.

Well, I'm happy for her. She does really need those for her to be familiarised with Korean Culture. More interaction will do good for her.

We found out that she's also a taking Architecture same as Rosé but they are in different section. Yet, thanks to Nayeon pulling some strings she manage to make Rosé and Lisa become classmates.

Right now, we're here in the restaurant Jisoo unnie booked awhile ago before our classes ended.

"How's your classmates, Lisa?" Nayeon asked as we waited for our orders to arrived.

"Good, unnie. Thanks!" She smiled widely making me smiled a bit.

This is what I like about her, as we got know more Lisa. She's slowly letting out her true self to us and I'm happy that she's finally accepting us as her comfort, family and trusted friends.

She's a cutie, who would always give you a cute baby eyes and a pleading face. She's also a bubbly and loud person. I think she will be the one who will be the sunshine of our group. And I didn't regretted that I helped her, she deserved all the happiness.

My thoughts were only cut off when my phone rang, it was Mina. I stood up from my chair and signaled them that I will answer the phone call.

"Is everything, okay?" I asked, Mina don't usually call me because it was Joy who would call me.

"U-unnie," She stuttered making me a bit nervous. Because Mina don't normally calls me unnie and it's the first time I heard her scared voice. "Joy and Sungjae are being shot. We're here at-"

"WHAT?!" My voice raised that took some of the customers attention while I head to the exit door.

"They said Sungjae kept receiving threats lately, but he would ignore it as he thought they won't take it seriously. Joy and him went out earlier because Kai gave orders for Joy and Sungjae accompanied her and as they head home, someone shot their tire and fired them with anti-bullet proof gun. That's why they got shot thank god it only went to their shoulders as if it was intentionally shot there as a warning."

Mina explained that made me sighed, letting out my frustration and at the same time nervous for my two friends.

"I'll be there. Is Taehyung, Wonwoo and Kai there?" I asked.

"Yeah, they are currently waiting for u to come, seems we have a urgent meeting as the situations gets worse."

"Okay, wait for me. Give me an hour, I'll just make sure that my friends are all safe."

As I ended the call i went back inside the restaurant and act like as if i am not in a hurry. It was also exactly our food arrived so we ate peacefully.

"How 'bout let's go to the waterpark and watch some kids you know?" I heard Nayeon suggested while I paid for our bill.

"You really are fond with kids huh, the reason why you also like small guys because they look like kids." Jisoo unnie teased making us laughed.

"Yah! My fubu isn't that small uh... well yeah fuck he's the smallest in their gang but Rosie's boyfriend are small too!" Nayeon rolled her eyes.

"Fubu?" Lisa innocently asked.

"Oh, dear Lisa you should go find one too. Do you want to try? It's fun i swear." My eyes widen and immediately look at them.

"Uh... yeah? sure?? so what's fubu again?" Lisa's expression screams confusion.