• 24 •

Chapter 24 // Unreal

- Rubyjane

"How are they now?" I asked when we arrived at our main base.

While we are heading to the hospital awhile ago, Kai called that Joy and Sungjae were hurriedly transferred to Dutchess Xenon's main base as Wonwoo bump into some Viper and Reem's men.

"They're fine, Jen. Russia's gang surely joined hands with Reem and Viper now. Confirmed by Wonwoo because he managed to put some voice listener tracker to one of them and heard that Russia's leader already have a lead to whom's Moon's heiress." Kai said that took my whole attention.

"Who?!"

"Sorry, Jen. But while we listened to them their voices suddenly disappeared. Yet, we managed to know their plans and we're going to follow them later so be ready. This might be a bloody one."

"How come?" I asked now being seriously confused.

"We need to save the Moon's master as it was their target later at night. And it was said that the heiress will appear on itself." Mina explained when she went out of the room where Joy and Sungjae resting.

I saw a glimpse of them sleeping but I knew they're doing fine.

"I guess we really need to plan this all out." I said and they all nodded. "Do we have quizzes tomorrow Mina?" I asked.

"None actually, just Recitation for law. It's already easy for you so no need to study." Mina chuckled.

We all went silent for awhile before Wonwoo went to us running. He gasped for some air when he stopped in front of us. "Tae, emergency happened on the second base in Gangnam."

"Fuck! What happened?!"

"Half of our men there were killed." All of our eyes widen to the news we just heard.

That's impossible! Vile Blaze men's are known for being strong, well-trained and skilled. So it was rarely impossible for them to be halfed like that!

"Where's Bambam?" Taehyung asked as he took his mask out of his pocket.

"He's there, investigating. He needs you there, i'll stay here to guard Sungjae. He might be the target but he wasn't there so they force his mens to talk by torturing first before killing them." Wonwoo explained making Taehyung nodded.

He was about to leave when I held his wrist. Stopping him from walking.

"Please be careful..." I look away as I almost whispered those words.

He removed my hand on his wrist before his fingers went to my cheek caressing it gently. "I will, baby."

"Baby huh? So what's the real score between the two leader?" Kai teasingly asked when I faced them.

Mina were listening so as Wonwoo who looked at me in such expression. Wait, did I saw pain in his eyes or it was only hallucinations?

Why would he anyways?

When Wonwoo saw I'm staring at him, he look away and just went inside the room.

"Yeah, Love triangle sucks." Mina chuckled so as Kai.

"Your pretty long pink hair suits you, Ms. Jennie Kim." Kai laughed, shaking his head as if he encounter something entertaining.

"Shut up, Kim Jongin." I rolled my eyes to him.

"Well, I think you and Mina should go prepare our stuffs for later. Let's just rest the two for awhile because I think I already guessed what's coming later." Kai said making me and Mina exchanged glances. Getting more clueless as Kai talks deeper.