• 5 •

Chapter 5 // Mission

- Jennie

"Can someone explain what happened?!" The principal frustratedly asked as he looked at all of the students here inside his office.

"Mr. Kim please calm down. Let them explain." The principal's secretary said.

So, the principal stopped talking and started to calm himself. But minutes have passed no one dared to talk.

"Fine, decisions have been made. No one wants to talk so everyone who is involved here, we will call for your parents." The principal said that made everyone gasped. But I remained my blank and cold face as I wiped the dripping liquid stuffs from my head down to my face.

Fuck, it's cold.

"Miss Jennie Kim, you'll get cold if you don't clean yourself up and remained wet. Please change while we wait for your parents." The secretary said making me shook my head.

"No, there's no need on calling of their parents, Mr. Kim." The others started gossiping but I ignored them. "They did nothing, they are innocent. It was Sowon and Taehyung who planned all of this. Please let the others go." My cold voice made them all stunned.

"But--"

"Please, just get out." I said calmly, when someone tries to tell the truth.

"Are you sure about this, Ms. Jennie?" Mr. Kim the principal asked a bit shock.

"Yes, let us settle this problem and clear everything out fast. I don't want them to miss their class just because of this." I said, I heard Wonwoo beside Taehyung scoffed that made me look at him.

He was smirking, as if he was proud of something.

"Okay, everyone except Jennie, Sowon and Taehyung please go out of my office and start attending your own classes." Mr. Kim declared.

The other students immediately started moving, the others even apologized to me and some of them looked at me guiltily. I just gave them a cold stare as I watched them go out.

Everyone left, but Taehyung's gang remained. I don't know why, but the principal didn't bother complaining on their presence.

"Your parents need to come here. Please take your sit and wait for them to arrived." The secretary said in which I immediately disagree.

"Does it still need?" I asked. "I don't have any parent so who will come here?" I said that made all of them look at me.

I secretly rolled my eyes. I don't need all of your pity, so stop staring.

"Huh? But you have a guardian contact number here?"

What? As far as I remember when I enrolled here I skipped that column that includes about guardian or parents contact informations.

"I didn't--" I was cut off when the door opens.

We all look there only to find out, Mom entered.

"What happened in here?" Her strict voice echoed in the whole room.

"Mommy!" Sowon faked her tears before running to hug mom.

"Oh my dear, Sowon... What happened to you? Why are you crying? Who made you cry? We won't let that asshole get out here alive." I watched how Mom hugged Sowon tightly and how worried she was when it comes to her.

I put my lips into a grim line before looking down and smiled bitterly.

I am her daughter too, but she did not care at all. She ignored me even when she already saw me.