• 13 •

Chapter 13 // Death

- Rubyjane

Vladimir Vantae???!!

Kai only gave me Vladimir! He didn't tell me it's full mafia name!

Vantae...

His name sounds familiar like I have already heard it somewhere. Vantae... Kim Taehyung... Tae- oh god!

The leader of Vile Blaze is--

"Yah!" I immediately pulled my hand back when someone held my wrist and pulled me away from the crowd.

I look on the person who held my wrist again and walked away with me. "Yah! Let go--" He covered my mouth and signaled me to shut up.

That's why, I got no choice but to follow him. Fuck, I'm so doomed!

We went to the stairs and made our way to the third floor, I kept trying to get my wrist away from him but he was way too stronger than me.

He opened the door on one of the rooms here. This is actually a hotel, hidden hotel rather. Only those who have criminal records can use this whole hotel building.

When we inside, he locked the door and immediately go look around.

"What do you want, Won--" I stopped midway when I realize they are not supposedly using their real names.

And I don't want to cause a ruckus here. So, I decided not to call them too. Just being careful.

"Ace..." His eyes met mine when he said his mafia name, after that he immediately look away.

I don't know why, but his name made me smile. I saw him removed lots of hidden cameras and voice recorder.

Shit! Don't tell me the whole venue is being watched?!

"Why are we being watched when your group held and started this party?" I curiously asked.

"Go home, Rubyjane." He said in his deep serious voice before he finally faced me.

"No! Why would I?! I have a mission to do in here! And why are you here?!"

"I am the who should ask you that, Rubyjane." He irritably poked the inside of his cheek. "You're alone and this place is not safe sooner! You have to leave. We are being watched by some mysterious Mafia Group." He said that shocked me.

"Was that the reason why you remove and broke them?" I pointed the devices and he nodded.

"Fuck, Vantae was right after all!" He frustratedly said.

I just stared at him and watched him getting frustrated from some other reasons. "Ace..." I whispered before smiling again.

He heard it! He glared at me!

I bit my lower lip stopping myself to laugh. His name in Mafia world was cute, it didn't suit him!

Ace is such a cute name! When he was the total opposite! He was hot, sexy, handsome, cold and serious!

My eyes widen when his large frame are already in front of me, locking me in his arms. The cold wall already met my back making me shiver.

He was too tall that my eyes are only on his shoulders! I even have to look up to see his his face.

"What's so funny huh, Ms. Jennie Kim?" I gulped when he leaned closer to whisper those words.

"N-nothing!" I look away biting my lower lip. "It's just Ace doesn't suit you, Wonwoo is still hotter." I said those not looking at him.