• 12 •

Chapter 12 // Leader

- Rubyjane

I gently put the two baby polar bear on my fur carpet near my bed. I kissed the top of their heads before starting what I need to do.

I went inside my walk in closet, I went to my jewelry table. I rotated the ring hand mannequin making an opening sound.

With a smirk plastered on my face, I saw the hidden door unlocked. The hidden door was covered with my two cabinet, so no one would probably noticed if someone sneak inside my room. Once you rotated the hand mannequin the two cabinet will open and reveal the hidden door.

I went inside, greeted with lots of displayed guns and other dangerous stuffs. I took my two knives and its holders, I also took my small gun and its bullet which I'll be hiding on the small purse.

I can't go there full armed, there will be a tight security process before you can go inside. And I can't sneak my them in because I am wearing sexy and revealing dress.

Smirked. This is my asset. My body is always my savior whenever I'm doing this. Men would be always men remember that.

I went out after taking the stuffs that I would be needing later. I rotated the hand mannequin again to close and hide my secret hidden room once again. The next thing I did after that was to do my make up and hair again.

This is my eye make up for today.

I decided to put a full make up since a lot of people might recognize me if I won't wear heavy and full make up

I decided to put a full make up since a lot of people might recognize me if I won't wear heavy and full make up. And for my hair, I used the long straight black wig that has bangs on it.

Definitely no one would recognize me.

After that, I also change into my dress. In the end, my outfit looked like this.

I sighed heavily as I looked at my big mirror for one last time

I sighed heavily as I looked at my big mirror for one last time. This would be my last chance to get to know who is the Vile Blaze leader. If I failed this, they might attack us soon and we can't fight back since we don't know who is the mastermind of their attacks.