• 7 •

Chapter 7 // Unexpected

- Jennie

"What is your for today's wig, Rubyjane?" Joy asked obviously mocking me.

"Was it really necessary to use different wigs on our missions, Jennie?" Mina curiously asked that made me sighed and look at them through the mirror.

"This is my way of protecting my real image, Mina. I don't want someone to easily recognize me." I said while I carefully put the eyeliner on.

Heavy make ups is really necessary to the three of us. In that way if someone from our enemy or any part of the biggest Gang in Korea see us, they won't easily recognize us because our faces with heavy make ups and just normal ones are very different.

 In that way if someone from our enemy or any part of the biggest Gang in Korea see us, they won't easily recognize us because our faces with heavy make ups and just normal ones are very different

This is my eye make up for today, it was also partnered with dark red matte lipstick and some dark blush on too.

We're like totally different person when doing some missions. That's why no one have ever known our identity, I mean yes they haven't seen our faces yet but we are one of the most popular Mafia Group here in Korea or even around the world.

Duchess Xenon, that's where we belong to. We are known for having the best units.

Knight, Elite, Royal and Queen.

The Knight unit are the ones who have the lowest rank among our unit, but despite of the lower rank in Duchess Xenon no one can beat them outside our group. Mostly Knight unit and Elite unit would always get the easiest mission and first to do the moves before risking the Royal unit. Royal unit are our well-trained mens, in hard missions we usually ask or call for their back up.

Lastly, The Queen Unit. Which is us, Me, Mina, and Joy. Half of the population in Mafia World around the world are scared of us. Just say Queen they will immediately retreat or surrender to us. Despite of being feared, our name is also popular to their death list, or should I say their goal is to kill us three and bring down the Duchess Xenon and took our rank. 

Moon, the Mafia Group who ranked the highest. Not just because they are the wealthiest, it's also because they have this rare strength that runs on their blood that makes them the strongest. Next in rank were us, Duchess Xenon. Third one is the Vile Blaze. The 4th and 5th are the Viper and Reem.

And our Mission was to find the heir of the Moon. Because they announced to the Mafia world that whoever find their heir would get their alliance and support that everyone wants to get. That's why lots of groups are now starting their moves and investigations, yet, it didn't bother us because we can just easily kill them to stop them on their further investigation.

Our priority is those other three big groups. We have to make sure we will beat them and found the heir first. That's why we are currently looking for the Vile Blaze leader to kill him because he and his group are the threat to our successful mission. Despite of being new to the Mafia World their rank immediately went up to third that makes them threatening.