• 8 •

Chapter 8 //  Like

- Jennie

"Rubyjane!"

"Yah! Rubyjane! Is everything alright? Why are you not responding?!

I was startled to Joy's sudden yell on the earpiece.

"You don't have to shout!" I talked back.

"How can I not shout? We are already calling you for more than ten times!" Okay, she is now scolding me. I just sighed silently before rolling my eyes.

"Sorry, I-I was not in my own sense earlier." I said truthfully while I sneak in inside the auditorium.

"And why is that, Rubyjane? You know that you should be careful and stay alert always!" This time it was Mina.

Ugh! It was that Kim Fucking Taehyung's fault! Our kiss earlier kept on repeating in my mind! The fuck, Jennie? You're the one who said to forget on what happened between you two! And now you are the one who can't forgot!

Tsk. How can I not be, it was my first kiss. Arggghhh! I hate him!

"I know, Rei. Sorry-"

A loud gunshot echoed through the whole auditorium.

"Aaaahhh!!" Everyone immediately panicked.

I looked around and saw everyone started leaving the auditorium while the other were busy on the stage.

Someone is being shot instead of the principal!

My eyes unconsciously went to the windows, there I saw in the front building a man in a black cap and mask holding a sniper preparing to aim again.

"Fuck! The sniper is going to fire again! This time I am sure that it would directly hit the Principal!" I said on my earpiece.

"Rubyjane, all the bombs are already defused. Saving the principal is our only thing we need to do. But, we're far away from the auditorium. You're the one who's in there." Joy said.

"Okay, I will. Rei, go to where the sniper is and wait for my signal. Haze go back and return to our car. I'll finish this all at once, wait for us there."

After saying that I hurriedly went to the stage, as I jumped on the stage I took a glance on the sniper and saw he was already pulling the trigger.

"Everyone bend down!" I shouted before jumping to cover the principal.

"Aahhh!" A loud gunshot echoed the whole area again.

"Rei, bring the sniper down!" I commanded.

"Copy that!"

With just a one blink, the sniper is already down making me smirk.

As what I expected to our sharp shooter Myoui Mina.

"Grandpa! Are you okay?" My eyes widen again when I heard that familiar voice.

"I'm fine, Taehyung. Thanks to this lady." He said in a calm voice.

I felt like I was froze in my position right now. Trying to build the puzzle on my mind.

Taehyung was the Principal's Grandson? No wonder he is an asshole and a jerk.

And it only means that their family was in a mess. Why though? And why they look so calm as if they are expecting this to happen? Why they are not shock to see a suspicious looking lady like me?

I mean my swords, my guns and knives are shown to them!

Those are the questions that are like puzzle pieces that I need to complete.