• 11 •

Chapter 11 // Basket

- Jennie

Baby what?!

I thought you hate him Jennie?! Wtf, you're disgusting don't ever call him like that again! That endearment should only be called to your boyfriend!

And he is not...

My mouth was open as I catched my breath when Taehyung pulled away again. I am not sick but my eyes were also frail as I stare on his.

"You look beautiful when blushing, baby." He said before a smirk formed on his lips.

My heart felt like it stop beating for awhile. I also felt the butterflies on my stomach making me feel so satisfied and happy for unknown reason.

"Stop it..." I rolled my eyes before I gently pushed him away.

I just want to get away on his arms, my cheeks can't stop blushing. And it is embarrassing to know that his presence affect me so much.

I went back to the kitchen again to finish the unfinished food we had earlier. Taehyung followed, but the smirk on his lips won't left him.

What's worse? He even sat down beside me. Awhile ago I let him sat down in front of me but now, ugh.

"Won't you feed me? I'm sick." He pouted.

"You managed to eat earlier, Kim Taehyung." I said calmly.

After that, I took my one last bite and I am finished eating. So, I stood up to put my plate on the sink. I went back to the table to pour a water on my glass.

As I finished drinking two glasses of water, I immediately walked out because I am too near on him. But then, before I could even took a step he held my wrist and pulled me. Making me fall on his lap.

"I don't have appetite to eat..." He said staring directly in my eyes. "But I have to finish at least the soup because you said I need energy." His voice were husky and very deep as he said them softly.

"You have hands right? If you won't use them then I should just cut them off." I said when I stood up and freed myself on his grip so that I could get two big knives.

"W-what?!" He panicked that made me laughed inside but I didn't showed it to him.

"I just finished sharpening this earlier when I came home. Don't you think I should try this?" I smiled sarcastically before pouting to point his hands.

"Y-yeah! Try it on the meat!" He said before he took the bowl of soup and finished it all at once.

I turned my back on him as I can't helped myself but to smile and chuckled a bit.

Who would have thought, our campus badboy would act like this?

I shook my head. He's unbelievable, he's a bipolar and he's dangerous to be with. You can't read his mind because he was too... Nvm, I don't know how to call it.

"Here, drink this before you take a rest. Tomorrow you'll be fine." I said as I put down the medicine in front of him.

I took his dishes so I could wash them all. I was already at the middle of washing them when I flinched and almost dropped the plate when a pair of arms wrapped around my waist.

I shivered when he buried his face on my neck, sniffing my scent on it. His breath that was hitting on my neck doesn't help either.

Fuck, I am losing my focus.

"What are you doing?" I asked in my serious and cold voice but deep inside I'm near to have a heart attack.

"Why didn't I noticed you sound like and act like Jennie." He chuckled before giving my neck a soft and feathery kisses.