Prologue

Idol Series #1: Let me love you (Ongoing)

Idol Series #2: Your eyes tell (Coming Soon)

Idol Series #3: I need you (Coming Soon)

Disclaimer: This book is work of fiction/fanfiction. Everything that comes out and happened here are pure imagination. Any scenes here that you have read or watched in others are all coincidence, they are all ideas and plans of the author.

Please don't steal someone else work, it was considered as plagiarism.

This is also contains mature themes and strong language. So, if you don't want to read any of this, I'm gonna advice you this early to stop reading and find another book that is suitable for your taste but I will be happy if you continue reading and support this.

Everyone is not perfect so you'll encounter some grammatical errors and wrong spelling. Also, your reactions would be nice if I get to know about it so don't hesitate to leave a comment. I can interact or communicate there with you.

_______________________

"You want it or not we have to change the President of this company, Jennie."

"I know, Irene unnie... It's just-- ugh!"

Unnie or my secretary walk towards me. She sat on the edge of my desk before she gently caressed my back. "Don't stress yourself out, Jennie. You don't have to feel any guilt on Mr. Lee. Besides, it's his idea right? He has a point, Sis. Mr. Lee is getting older that's why we need a younger and competent new President." She said that made me looked at her.

"Who's gonna change him? We know that Mr. Lee deserves that position because he has a strong and good mindset, he's quick thinker, brave, smart and competitive that all of the board likes him. Do you think there's better than him? No, nothing." I held my hair in frustration.

"Actually you are wrong, Jennie. Thanks to your team, they found a good and better one. He's great like they said." She said.

"Huh? Really?" I sat up straight and crossed my arms before I turn my swivel chair to face her. "Tell me, how good he is? Let's see if she gets my interest, knowing that I am hard to please." I gave her a challenging look.

"Hmmm let see, I didn't saw him yet in person. But base on the rumors and chitchats of your team, they said it was very good looking, tall, sexy, and hot man. They also said that like you it also graduates with a course of law, but he works an prosecutor not lawyer." I dropped my arms and unbelievably looked at her.

I chuckled. No, it can't be.

"Tell me more." I smirked but deep inside I am starting to get nervous.

"I heard them saying that it was famous, I am not sure because I didn't clearly heard it. As a law graduated student he's smart with an IQ of 160. So, I bet he can help you manage this company properly. Oh, Fun fact, some of your employees said that their underwear almost dropped when they heard it's deep and husky voice."

Curse this, why am I imagining him while Irene unnie describe those stuff?! Damn, Jennie. You're being into him again.

"Tss. Is he smart enough to have an IQ that high?" My right eyebrow shot up. I only know one specifically person who have high IQ like that but no it's impossible.

"Yes--" Unnie was cut off when we heard a knock on my office door.

"Ma'am Jennie, the new President have arrived. He'll visit you here and talk for awhile before you two attend the Press Conference." It was Manager Yoo of finance team.

"Okay, thank you. You may go." She nodded before she bowed down and left my office.

"I think I should go and prepare your gown for the Press Conference later." Unnie chuckled. "By the way, make sure to check if all the rumors true huh?" She gave me smile.

But before she could leave my office. "Irene unnie!" I stopped her. She looked at me asking. "Uh... Can you fetch her from the school? Since I am attending the Press Conference, I can't fetch her there. And please remind her to eat some healthy snacks." I  said and I know unnie got it.

"Okay, sure. Can I ask if I can bring her out? I missed her already." I nodded at her with a smile as an answer. She gave me an thumbs up before she left.

Sighed. I am now curious who is the new assigned President. Why the hell they didn't tell it to me? I am the CEO I should know about that right? I have the right! Ugh, damn. I didn't pay them to work poorly!

My thoughts was stopped. "Come in." I said when I heard a knock on my door. I fix and preapare myself before I heard the door opens.

"Good noon, Attorney Jennie Kim."

I almost dropped my mirror when I heard his voice. I slowly put down my mirror to confirm if it was really him. And he is. I lift my chin up before I stood up straight to greet him.

"Good noon, Prosecutor Kim Taehyung."

My Baby, My Love, My Badboy, My Captain ball, My Boyfriend... Five years ago. Who would have thought that this successful Kpop Idol and Prosecutor in front of me was my ex boyfriend and the father of my daughter.

Yeji, my baby. Daddy is here.

~ Anndeukie