• 17 •

Chapter 17 // Payment

- Jennie

"What the fuck-- KIM FUCKING TAEHYUNG!!!!" I screamed before covering my self with my arms, running back to my walk-in closet.

"What, baby?" I heard him chuckled as he knocks on the sliding door of my walk-in closet where I can see his shadow.

"Fuck you! Go die!" I spat on him while I hurriedly wear another picked oversized hoodie jacket. Since I left the one I picked earlier outside.

"How the fuck did you-- No! When the hell did you got inside my room?! And the security here is tight! How possibly you entered here without getting stopped or without the staffs notifying me?!" I shouted again, fixing the oversized pants I wore.

He didn't answered, but he was still standing there. Which pissed me off even more.

I am fuming in mad as I head towards the door, opening it and I was greeted with Taehyung's jaw dropping gorgeous look.

His hair was down, and all I could say is it looks good on him.

Oh damn it, Jennie. Get that off your mind!

"I AM ASKING YOU HOW--"

I was cut off when he leaned in to give me a peck on my lips. I was stunned to my position, staring at him unbelievably.

"This is the bag you always use, right?" He showed me my black leather backpack that was hanging on my standing rack beside my mirror.

Because I didn't respond. He sighed. He wore the other strap of my bag to his shoulder before intertwining his hand to mine, pulling me outside of my room.

But before he can even open my door, I stopped walking and pulled my hand away from him.

"Why? We're going to be late if we won't leave right now, Jen--"

"Babies... Yeonnie, Taennie, behave. Mommy is going to school, okay? I'll be back with delicious raw meat." I said in my low and almost baby voice as I carried the two of them in my arms.

I am struggling holding them because they kept moving. That's why, I was a bit shock when Tannie was taken away to me.

Taehyung carried him, brushing it's fur. He was smiling as he stared at the baby polar bear. "Hi, do you know me?" He asked as if the little one will answer him.

"That's Tannie, he has a gray eyes." I said that made him look at the little bear. "Here's Yeonnie." I showed him the baby polar bear I was holding. "He has a blue eyes."

"Hi, babies. I'm your daddy..." He said without any hesitation.

"Huh?! Who said you are their dad?!" I raised an brow at his confidence.

"Of course, I should be the dad. The one who bought them also have a rights to take care of them, right?" He said as he puts down the two baby polar bear on my bed.

What?!

Wait... The one he said won't process on my mind. It won't sink in!

.

.

.

.

"WHAT?! YOU'RE THE ONE WHO BOUGHT THEM AND LEFT THEM OUTSIDE MY PENTHOUSE?!"

"Uhuh, my payment for taking care of me when I am sick. And when they grew up, I knew they will protect you since they are a brave and strong polar bear." He smiled at me genuinely before intertwining our hands again and this time he pulled me with him outside my room and my penthouse.