• 16 •

Chapter 16 // Lingerie

- Jennie

I slowly rubbed my eyes when the sun hit my eyes. It's already morning.

When I saw I am not in my room I immediately panicked. But then, I suddenly remembered I am in Taehyung's house.

I turned to the other side only for me to find Taehyung sleeping beside me peacefully. I didn't move, I just stared at his handsome face.

He doesn't look like sa leader of Mafia Group nor a Gang Leader when he was sleeping. He looks like a baby who is sleeping peacefully ina his crib. He looks so eiffing innocent as if he haven't killed thousands of people!

"I told you stop staring. You do want me to keep kissing you huh?"

My eyes widen when his eyes suddenly opened. So, he was awake all the time!

"Kiss your ass!" I threw the pillow on his face making him chuckle.

I rolled my eyes and went straight to the bathroom to do my daily morning routine though I don't have my skin care products with me.

While washing my face, I suddenly remembered why I am sleeping beside him.

"Ty moy- what?? What does that mean?" What the hell he was saying?

"Nothing, it's just you look beautiful without make up on. I mean you look prettier to me. And you wearing my clothes made you look so damn sexy in my eyes." He said making me feel all the blood suddenly runs to my face.

"Shut up. You liar! Tsk." I pushed him away before going down on the countertop.

"Are you blushing?" He chuckled making me run away. And that bastard kept following to tease me!

"You're blind, go to a opthalmologist so they could check your eyes!" When I arrived at second floor of his house I went to the guest room beside his room.

"Yah, open the door!" He bang the door as if I would open it.

Fuck you! After you kissed me and say those words! Oh god, I might be crazy... Why do I kept allowing him to kiss me?

Damn, who are you? You are not Jennie Kim! Get out of this body whoever you are. Tsk.

"Baby, you'll freeze in cold there. The heater in the guests rooms are all broken. Only mine is the one who is working." Taehyung said enough for me to hear.

And that's where my heart started thumping crazy again as if it will jump out of the ribcage anytime soon.

"I don't care get lost!" I shouted. And I didn't get any response, I only heard a footsteps that is walking away. Meaning he already left.

Sighed. Can someone please tell me what's going on? Or what's happening to me??

I lie down on the bed here, I am already sleepy so I think I will fall asleep anytime soon. But when I closed my eyes, the vision of my two baby polar bears whimpering out of hunger suddenly made me sat up straight.

Oh shit! I suddenly remembered I have my two new pets!

I took my phone out that I kept hiding on my pocket before dialing a number.

"Hello? Unnie? Why did you called?"

"Rosie, uhmm. Sorry to bother you vat can you listen to me? I have a favor to ask."

"Okay, go ahead, unnie."

"Can you go to my penthouse? I have new pets there and I am not in home. You already know, why. Can you feed them please? I have lot of stocks of raw meat in my refrigerator."