Announcement

Hello! Good day, everyone! It's me author-nim, I would like to apologize for the long wait of this series. I suddenly had to be in hiatus.

Anyways, back to the announcement. I will definitely continue this series now and quite a while now I was thinking of republishing this Book 2 Your Eyes Tell with new plot story.

Sorry for this sudden announcement but let me explain. The first book of Jinsoo in the Idol Series of Jinsoo indeed showed how they're Idols inside kpop industry and in other occupation outside the industry.

Again, I apologize if I made confusion in the first book. I saw some got confused "how are they Idols and Secretary at the same time?". Since Jinsoo is focused on Office/Business Corporate, mostly secretary and boss word were common.

To summarize it, I would like to change Your Eyes Tell plot story to connect it clearly with the first book "Let Me Love You". In this republished book will further explain how Idols do other occupations (work) outside the Kpop Industry.

I found out that the first few chapters I wrote about Mafia genre thing would not connect properly to the series and might mess up the whole series.

But don't worry, calm down. I know some of you are still excited to see a red flag Kim Taehyung beg just to see and meet his hidden daughter isn't it? 😜

I would like to know if you would still read and support this Taennie book if I'll republish this with new plot story.

Your response and reactions would be appreciated! 💗

If this reached many responses in majority of positive ones. Please expect by the end of week, saturday or sunday, Synopsis and Prologue will be published immediately.

Thank you, lovelots! 💗🎀

~ Anndeukie゚.+:。