• 4 •

Chapter 4 // Revenge

- Jennie

"Fuck, him! You shouldn't have stopped me earlier Jennie so I could have beaten that asshole up until his face can't recognize anymore!" Mina kept murmuring since we arrived here in the girls restroom.

"Mina, keep her warm and dry. I'll go look for some warm clothes I can borrow." Joy said as she gave the towel to Mina before leaving.

"Thanks, Mina." I said as she started to dry my hair too.

"It's nothing, Jennie. I'll just go lock the door, I knew you don't want to be seen without covers." She smiled at me.

I already removed my oversized jacket and pants because like what happened earlier, that fucking Kim Taehyung poured water on me.

I am only wearing my thin shorts and t-shirt on and it's freaking cold!

"Oh shit, I'm sorry!" Mina hurriedly went back to cover another towel on my body. "Gosh, Jennie! You're freezing!" She was started to get worried.

"No, it's okay. I'm fine, don't worry about me." I tried my best to stop my lips on quivering in cold.

"You can't obviously lie on me, Jennie. Your lips is turning violet." She rolled her eyes, making me chuckle a bit.

"Huh?! What happened?! Where is she?!" Obviously that's Nayeon's voice from outside trying to open the door.

"Calm down, she's fine. Mina, open the door, it's me Joy."

Mina went to the door and opened it for them to enter. I watched them enter and saw how Nayeon's facial expression turn from mad to worried when she saw me.

"I'm fine." I talked first before she can even burst out.

"No, obviously! You're freezing in cold!" She said in very frustrated voice. "You should be thankful that, I have my extra clothes in here!"

"Wear this, Jennie." Joy said as she gave me Nayeon's black pants and black hoodie jacket.

"I knew you won't wear clothes that isn't jacket and pants." Nayeon sighed. "Anyways, let's eat dinner together later. Let's meet on the cafe outside our campus. I have to go now I'm going to be late." She said as she caressed my cheek before leaving

I held the clothes tight before facing Mina and Joy. "I can handle myself, you can go now. We have another subject next and you'll gonna be late if you guys keep staying here." I said.

"What? We can't leave you alone here--"

"Joy, I said I can handle all of this." I assured them.

Mina and Joy look at each other before nodding. "Okay, just call us immediately if you need help, understand?"

I nodded at them before they got out and left. I kept drying my t-shirt and hair in five minutes, after that I wore the hoodie jacket and pants on. I brush my hair with my comb, I fixed my hair on my back before pulling the hoodie back on my head. Covering my  half of my face.

When I am all done, I wore my backpack and start heading towards the door. But then, as I unlock the doorknob, my feet suddenly felt uncomfortable.

"Fuck my shoes is also fucking wet!" Damn that Kim Taehyung! I'm still not done with you!

After I said that the door suddenly opened, the person who opens the door closed the door making me immediately moved and took it's both hand, locking it on its back before pushing on the wall.

But my eyes widen in shock when I saw it's a man and his back were familiar. Wait, don't tell me he is--

"Aahhh!" I squealed a little when the reverse card happened.