• 6 •

Chapter 6 // Wig

- Jennie

"My love?! Do you want to meet your death right now?!" I shouted when Kai called again.

"I am only kidding! Why are you so serious!" Kai ranted making me roll my eyes.

"I'll hang up the call now, I already arrived." I said when I went out of my new car.

I closed the door and make sure it was locked. I also fix my hoodie on my head and the mask on my face.

"Yeah, yeah. Vladimir is just around, Rubyjane. Don't let your guard down." He reminded.

"I will, Kai. Don't worry." I said before ending the call. I check the time first before I put my phone on my pocket.

I still have 20 more minutes before my next class. So, I have decided to roam around the university since I didn't got a chance not even once because of that Kim fucking Taehyung.

By roaming around for 10 minutes I discovered that each building have different courses and have their own canteens. I saw the big gymnasium, library, garden, and auditorium too.

But one thing that I found weird is when I went on the back of our big University there was path that lead to somewhere. I was about to go there but the guard told me not to.

"Hey, Miss! Don't go there!" I was stopped walking when a voice from my back called.

I turned around and faced him. "No one has ever comeback alive there when they followed that path." He said that made my brows furrowed.

"What?"

"Yes, don't tell anyone outside the university about this.Only students, professors and staffs knew that, it was only a rumors but no one dared to try. Afraid of not getting back. So, I advised you not to." He continued.

I look again at the path. It was a old looking field. Grass and trees are all dead and if you see the end of the path it leads to a dark place that made my curiosity went high.

"Okay." That's what I only said before leaving.

And now, I am heading to the Law building where our classroom can be found. Everyone that is outside their classrooms all looked at me as if they are trying to figure out who am I.

I ignored them and continued walking. But then, a furious looking Sowon from the other end of this hallway are heading towards me. It made stop walking.

"Yah! You bitch!" She screamed that echoed to the whole area making me shook my head.

Does she know that the others are having their class? Tsk.

Mom keep saying I don't have manners then what about her beloved psycho daughter?

I am already preparing to fight her back, I was about to took a step someone held my wrist and pulled me away.

"Yah!" I complained as I look at the hand that was holding my wrist. I also try looking who it was but I only saw it's a man in a black hair.

Wait... Don't tell me--

"Don't bother fighting to some immature people, Jennie." His deep and husky voice almost made my knees tremble.

He brought me on the garden area and pulled me inside the simple yet beautiful modern gazebo.