• 21 •

Chapter 21 // 4th year

- Jennie

"Oh, god... Wtf..." Joy groaned in frustration as she held her hair and pulled it tightly, slightly bowing down into her desk.

Our Taxation Professor left for awhile as he was called by our headmaster. He let us do a review and a recap to our past lessons for our today's long quiz.

Joy is struggling, no, everyone is struggling and having a hard time. Especially us, the mafia's to be specific. This past few days we are getting busier and busier as ever. We're currently having our lead to the main source of Russian here in Seoul.

They are the ones who always give information to our enemies outside the country. Making us always postponed and halt our plans in pursuing the missing heir of the Moons.

We've been like, going to our classes from morning to afternoon then leave for our mission every night till midnight. Then we still have to study for our lessons or quizzes.

Like fuck, why the hell did I even got into mafia world again? And why did I chose being a law student when at the very first I knew being a law student was never been easy.

But thanks to this brain god gave me. I managed to study in advance and review for a short time. Yes, i'm a quick thinker and indeed have a high IQ to memorize everything.

I felt like to what happened last school year when I was 3rd year the time I got lost in our examination in math. It was a trauma for me, I got really scared that I might fail. Thank god, Taehyung was there to save me.

"Taehyung-ah, I know your kind. I know you will give me answers right..."

"Yeah, right. You're the most handsome in the whole world after all!" Bambam and Sungjae kept nagging the serious Kim Taehyung on his readings.

"Shut up you two, will you?!" A chuckle almost came out of my mouth when I saw how irritated Taehyung was as he gave the two a death glare.

I didn't noticed that I already put down my book as I put my chin in my palm, smiling a bit. Watching how Taehyung's brows furrowed because Bambam and Sungjae kept nagging him.

"Soooo, Queen J, the most scariest and strongest female mafia in the world and V, the Leader of the most mysterious and well trained mafia group. What do you think, Mina?"

"They look good."

"Bingo!" Joy's hysterically laughed that made me realize what am I doing.

Wtf? Am I staring at him the whole time?!

"Uh-huh, they look good. I mean they were like god really made them for each other." I heard Mina said that made me look at her confused.

Mina shrugged while Joy kept stopping her laughs. "You know what, I actually noticed that the other already fell in love while the other uh... Let's say she's still indenial and stupid." My eyes widen to that.

"Excuse me?" I raised an brow to the both of them. "Are you referring about me huh?"

"Uh..." Joy looked away as she let out a awkward laugh. "No! Of course not." She was avoiding my gaze.

I just let out a heavy sigh. "What's with me this days." I muttered before shaking my head as if it will make me came back to my normal senses.

"Idiot!" I heard Bambam said before he hit the back of Sungjae's head.

"What the fuck is your problem, bro?!" Sungjae glared at him.

"Look at this moron, he was smiling as fuck!" Bambam pointed out Taehyung, overreacting. When Sungjae saw Taehyung he immediately stood up and pointed Taehyung too like what Bambam did. He was even covering his mouth with his hand as if he was shock or he can't believe on something.