• 10 •

Chapter 10 // Second

- Jennie

I was holding my forehead till I came home.

That asshole... How dare him flicked my forehead!

I was pouting when I put down my keys on the table before I stopped in the front of the big mirror in my living room.

I removed my face mask and put down my hoodie to give myself a better view. My natural pink cheeks and red lips are shown. My serious, cold and expressionless cat eyes that mostly my enemies would always remembered on me.

They said I am pretty, but I didn't saw myself in that way. Maybe it's because I don't have confidence.

I removed my hand on my forehead only to find out Taehyung's flicked earlier left a red mark on it.

Tsk.

I slowly bit my lower lip, stopping myself to smile. He is really an asshole.

So, after staring at myself for like five minutes. I decided to clean the penthouse in the whole afternoon. After that I took a bath first before cooking dinner for myself since Joy and Mina won't come home till the next next day.

I said cook dinner for myself but why did I grilled lots of meat and even made soup?!

What the heck are you doing Jennie Kim? Do you want to waste foods? Do you want to ruin your diet?!

Ugh! Should I just call Jisoo unnie and others to come over?

No, I might bother them on their busy lives.

Just eat all alone, Jennie. It's your fault anyways, what are you thinking huh?

I just let out a heavy sighed before I started eating. Another stupid day I had.

I was about to take a bite on a grilled meat when there's a sudden bang on my door.

Who's that? I'm sure that I am not expecting any guest, so who could that be?

"J-jennie..." I suddenly shivered when I heard a man's voice. It was familiar but I am not sure who because I am a bit far from the door.

I slowly stood up and went to the door, at first I was hesitating if I should open the door or not. But my instinct said yes, and I believe myself.

As I open the door, "Oh my--" I immediately caught the man who is standing in my door.

"Hey, Are you alright?" I softly asked as I tried to look on the man's face.

"Jennie..." My eyes widen when the man's voice whispered on my ear. I immediately had my goosebump because of that.

"T-tae?! W-what are you doing here?" I asked as I helped him to get inside and closed the door with my feet.

"Kiss me..."

"W-what?!" I didn't heard what he said. But wait... "Yah, Taehyung. You're hot! Do you have a fever-- oh shit! You're wet! Did you get wet in the rain? Yah!" I worriedly glance at the back of his head before walking towards my room.

I was struggling, yes, he was heavy. But I am already used to this because sometimes I would carry two dead bodies.

As I gently lie him down on the bed I saw how pale he was. His lips were pale, his eyes were frail but his cheeks are burning in red. He was wet, but the sweat on his forehead kept coming down.

The fuck?! How would I change his clothes?!

Out of many places why here in my house?! How did he remember my house when he only came here once and that was years ago.