• 22 •

Chapter 22 // Revealed

- Jennie

"You see that girl? She will surely be popular in any minute now!" I heard someone from the side.

"Huh, why though?"

"You don't know? oh my gosh! those mean girls, I mean their group will surely post some pictures or videos of that girl they bullied especially if they hate her because of a man. They will also let her walk around the university and make her feel embarrassed till that transferee leave the school and eventually dropped out!"

My jaw clenched to what I heard. I craned my neck to both sides as my blood starts to boil.

I don't know why I feel this way. I don't usually care on what's going on around me, but right now is very different.

As I took another glance to the poor girl, who is silently crying as she look down.

Anger spread even more to my system like a wild fire.

The girl looks innocent, she can't even fight for herself!

That's what I really hate. Those fuckers who would act superior and bully those people whom they knew that won't fought back. Bitches were afraid, they won't even fight those people who's ready to slit their throat like me.

I chuckled a bit to my thoughts and casually shrugged my shoulder.

Yet, I was stopped when they start throwing some stuffs to the innocent girl. The sight in front of me were too much. I can't even watch it for too long.

I looked up and shut my eyes close. As I let out my heavy sighed, it was a sign that I finally made up my mind.

My eyes widen and my fist clenched when I saw one of them taking out a bottled water which I would guess it was made for either cold water and hot water.

"And lastly hot water-"

"What's your name?" I asked in cold and serious voice when I couldn't take it anymore. This weakshits.

They all stopped moving, looking around as if they were looking where the voice came from.

Well, I'm here bitches.

I made my way to where their position is while I slowly removed my hoodie jacketa and mask one by one.

Revealing my face and my pink long hair. The fuck, why does it have to timing that I am wearing a sports bra underneath my hoodie jacket?

The hallway were slowly filling with the students who's started to watch as if they were watching a movies or what. I rolled my eyes to that.

"P-pranpriya... Pranpriya Manoban..."

The innocent girl murmured something but I didn't heard it because I was still walking towards them. I think she siad her name.

"Oh my god... who is she?"

"Girl, I know right?! Maybe she was also a transferee?? Like what the fuck please I am straight woman but looking at her makes me want to-- ugh she's pretty!"

"Damn, she's a one hella fine woman. Okay, I made up my mind now. I'm officially gay."

"Look at her body, she's smoking hot!!"

Fuck, I am a compliment hater. And right now I am receiving this??? If only I have a choice!

Fuck this, thick faces bitches who only knew how to flirt but cannot even spell and pronounce right the word 'acquiescence'.