3) Monaco

Hogan pulled the car up to a fancy hotel where the watch party was being held in one of their restaurants

Hogan pulled the car up to a fancy hotel where the watch party was being held in one of their restaurants. The three walked in with Francesca tagging behind Pepper and Tony. "Welcome, I have ACM who wants to take a few pictures please" Natalie greeted taking the drinks that were just served, immediately out of their hands. Francesca and Tony posed for a photo before she pushed past and made her way to the bar, leaving behind Pepper and Tony to argue about Natalie being the new assistant.

"Ms. Stark, vanity fair wants to interview you. Women in power is the title of the article" Natalie explained to Francesca who sighed downing her drink in one sip.

"Fine" Francesca muttered under her breath. Natalie walked away to talk to Vanity Fair. Francesca originally didn't want to come but as the new face of Stark Industries everyone including Tony thought it was best she did. Yet here she was trying to count down the minutes until she could leave without it looking suspicious or raising questions.

"Did I hear the new face of Stark Industries was here?" A man asked eagerly jumping up from his seat at the bar. Tony and Pepper walked over just in time to save Francesca.

"Now, now Hammer. Don't go touching my sister" Tony said as Justin Hammer walked over, slinging an arm around Tony. Francesca laughed behind her hand watching Tony become instantly disgusted. "Or me" Tony mumbled removing Hammer's arm.

"Francesca Stark, pleasure to meet you" Francesca greeted extending her hand out to shake his while giving Tony a look. He no longer was the face of the company and for that he couldn't just go around offending people like he used to do.

"Wow Anthony. Where have you been keeping this sister of yours" Hammer creepily laughed shaking her hand. Francesca pulled her hand away instantly.

"Mr. Stark your corner table is ready" Natalie said ushering the ground to the table. Pepper and Francesca sat down while Tony ran off the corner of the restaurant doing who knows what.

"So tell me about yourself" Pepper said as she crossed her legs and hands at the table.

"Please. I know Tony has been keeping tabs on me this whole time. Let's not act like you don't all about me" Francesca said downing the drink that was brought over to the table.

"Please. I'd love to get to know you. Tony has talked so much about you over the years and-"

"Me? Really? I doubt he knows a thing about me. We are 9 years apart. When he was 14 he was already in college. He knows nothing about me" Francesca muttered looking around the waiter to bring another drink.

"Oh my god" Pepper muttered under her breath. Francesca turned around in her chair to see her brother racing the Stark Industries race car.

"Oh hell no" Francesca said standing up.

"Natalie" Pepper frantically called over. Francesca grabbed her bad and headed out to the car.

"Hogan the race track please" Francesca asked sliding into the backseat. Just as the door was about to be closed it opened with Pepper running side. Hogan jumped in the driver seat and quickly pulled away.

"What the hell is he doing?" Francesca asked Pepper.

"I'm not sure" Pepper said clinging to the seat as Hogan drove quite aggressively.

"Hang on" Hogan announced as he broke through the fence and onto the race track heading the opposite direction of the traffic.

"I'm going to die - and it's all because of stupid Tony" Francesca yelled as Hogan drove in and out. Francesca pinched her eyes tightly closed opening them as the car crashed into the fence, pinning the bad guy in between. "I'm dreaming. This is a bad dream" Francesca quite whispered as Pepper screamed.

"Are you okay?" Tony yelled as he jumped off the fence just nearly escaping death. "We're you aiming for me or him?"

"I was just trying to scare him"

"Cause I can't tell!" Tony yelled back at Hogan. "Better security"

"Are you out fo your mind? Get in the car!" Pepper yelled, screaming at Tony from the top of her lungs.

Francesca still shaken up by what just happened tried to warn everyone of the man awaking but couldn't mutter words.

She dove our of the car as she watched the electrified whips swing up before crashing down on the car splitting it in half. She stood up on the tarmac watching as Tony repeatedly asked for the briefcase as Hogan backed up and drove forward.

"Give me the case come on" Tony yelled once more as the driver side doors were sliced off. Pepper threw the case and Francesca watched as her brother transformed into Ironman.

The two fighting each other, the whips ultimately winning in the beginning. She watched as Tony was dragged across the tarmac until he stood up gaining ground. He pulled the electrified whips and threw the enemy on the ground ripping out his power source. Armed men rushing over taking the villain into custody.

"Are you okay?" Tony asked Pepper and Hogan who were still in the car. Francesca a few feet away stood in her spot like a statue. She had never seen this before in her life.

"Fran you good?" Tony asked his face shield removed showing his bloody, cut up face.

"Fine" she said walking towards her brother. The four were brought to the airport and began the jet back home. The first stop being New York for Francesca.