12) Ultron

Francesca roamed around the new Avengers Tower

Francesca roamed around the new Avengers Tower. It was odd coming back to her home to find it wasn't hers per say anymore but honestly she never loved it anyways. She awkwardly chatted with Tony's guest that had come for his party. She held her drink in her hand, finishing it quickly for a reason to escape.

She sat down at the stool, dropping her empty glass gently on the counter.

"That bad?" Natasha asked pouring her more whiskey.

"I leave for a year and I come back to a place I don't know. People who are complete strangers and a team who has been working quite well without me. I just don't understand why I had to comeback"

"Who did call you anyways?" Natasha asked.

"I mean, like, Tony is far from dad. He can't control me. Why can't I run Stark Industries from there? I left behind a nice guy, fuck. I didn't even get his number. We would just casual stroll to the market pretending we didn't know each other would be there. Sometimes we grabbed coffee and even got dinner one night. Damn I was such a woos" Francesca continued to ramble on not paying much attention to Natasha.

As the night dwindled down the group of Avengers sat around, drinking the remaining alcohol, laughing and sharing stories.

"It's a trick" Clint said referring to the hammer.

"Haha, no it's much more than that" Thor laughed he then proceeded to let Clint have a go at the hammer.

He struggled to lift it laughing at the idea of Thor lifting it. Tony was up next and Francesca couldn't help but wait to see Tony fail.

"Booo" she drunkly called out as he couldn't lift it. He ran off to get his Ironman hand still failing.

"Why don't you try then Frannie" he mocked. She scolded him at that nickname.

"Don't call me that. Plus I'm too drunk to even try. Downed three whiskey's just trying to forget that we are siblings" she slurred. The group laughed. She went to grab the glass on the corner table and slipped off the couch on the floor.

"Okay. I think you need to sleep this off" Tony said helping his sister off the floor.

"I don't have to sleep off anything. I'm fine" she yelled pulling her and away from him.

"Seriously. Francesca let's go" Tony lectured.

"Stop. You're not my dad"

"Well you don't have one do you. So I'm the next best thing"

"I hated you growing up. Dad always talked about you. Why can't you be like Anthony. Tony went to college already. Ugh I wanted to just runaway sometimes. I was happy before you called. I didn't need Stark Industries and I most definitely don't want it now" she yelled getting all mad.

"You just can't handle responsibility or the fact that I maybe was dad's favorite" Tony fought back.

"Tony Tony Tony. Shut up already"

"Okay guys just stop" Steve said standing up from the couch.

"Shut up!" The both yelled at the same time.

"You ruined my life too. My dad just marveled over you. Captain America was his greatest prize possession. Practically his first child" Francesca muttered, slurring her words. Tony agreed.

"We were never worthy in our father's eyes" Tony said. Suddenly a sharp piercing sound filled the room. Francesca grabbed her ears. She then looked up to find some sort of robot standing in the living room.

"Now, how could you be worthy? You're all killers" the robot said.

"Stark" Steve muttered.

"Jarvis... reboot"

"Sorry I was asleep. I was a dream. There was this terrible noise. I was tangled in, in strings. I had to kill the other guy. He was a good guy"

"You killed someone?"

"Wouldn't be my first call but down in the real world we are faced with ugly choices"

"Who sent you?" Thor asked. The robot replayed a voice recording of Tony saying " I see a suit of armor around the world.

"Ultron" Banner muttered.

"No not yet. Not this chrysalis. But I'm ready. I'm on mission"

"What mission?" Natasha asked.

"Peace of our time" Ultron stated as robots flew threw the wall. Francesca found herself tackles and thrown through the glass window, landing on the balcony. She looked down to find she was extremely high up, the sight sobering her up a little.

She got up running back inside and up the stairs. She jumped over the railing, grasping onto the floating robot. Her drunken state definitely cloudy her judgement.

"Francesca" Tony called out as she pulled the wiring on the robot, falling hard to the ground. He ran over helping his sister off the floor.

"Well that was dramatic. I'm sorry I know you mean well, you just don't think it through. You want to protect the world but you don't want it to change. How is humanity saved if it isn't allowed to evolve. With at ease these puppets. There's only one path to peace. The avengers extinction"

Thor in rage of fit threw his hammer crushing the robot to metal shrapnel.

"I had strings but now I'm free" it sang as the glowing light in its chest died.

"Come on" Tony whispered helping his sister up to bed.