22) Thanos

Francesca stood on the front line with the others watching as the demon creatures killed themselves trying to cross the barrier

Very few made it through and those that did were immediately killed by the Wakandan army. Francesca watched as the demons began to circle around the barrier, putting both Shuri and vision in danger.

"We open the border on my command" T'Challa demanded as he ran towards the barrier. On his command the strip of border opened and demons flooded in. Francesca fired off her gun, striking as many as she could.

She continued to work her way closer, kicking and shooting at the creatures until they overtook her. She struggled on the ground, looking for any way out of someone to help. She could see Steve also struggling on his own.

"There's too many" Bruce said. Suddenly a lightning bolt struck onto the ground and a floating electrified axe flew through the sky wiping out a majority of the demons. She quickly got off the ground, ready to fight only to be met by Thor and some new guests.

"Oh you are so screwed now" Bruce rejoiced. Thor ran towards the opening striking another strong bolt on the ground. Francesca was impressed by the improved powers he had. She quickly continued fighting on the battle field.

She looked around unsure of how they were all going to come out of this alive. Suddenly large circular vehicles came out of the ground.

"Fall back. Fall back!" T'Challa yelled. Francesca ran up the hill, fighting off the demons on her way. She watched in terror as the monstrous blades headed her way. She prepared for impact, only to find Wanda had arrived. The young girl, filled with anger rose all five death weapons into the air before throwing them at the demons around her.

Francesca sighed a breath of relief, continuing the fight. After spending a few minutes chopping, mixing and shooting the demons she stopped to catch her breath.

"So I hear you're with him now" Thor said pointing to Bucky who was shooting his gun. Next to him stood a raccoon. Francesca shook her head smiling. "Oh this is my friend Tree" Thor introduced. The tree extended his limb out killing three demons instantly.

"I am Groot" the tree muttered, giving Francesca a small wave.

"I am Francesca" she greeted back watching the tree stomp down the hill. Vision on the other hand had been infiltrated by the Black Order.

"We have a vision problem" San informed the group. Francesca watched as he fell into the outskirts of the forest.

"I'm on it" she replied running towards him. When she arrived she immediately was met by one of the leaders and began to fight him off, trying to protect vision who was badly injured. Bruce in his iron suit came over and helped her, sending him to his death.

"Vision" Francesca called out. He looked at the girl with wide eyes.

"He's here" Vision muttered. Francesca turned around to see a large, tall purple alien walking towards them. Bruce jumped in trying to protect the two but Thanos was able to make Bruce move through objects and submerged his iron body in stone. Francesca got up next shooting her guns at him.

Unsuccessful, she was thrown to the side as he continued towards Vision. One by one the avengers were defeated by Thanos. Francesca watched as Wanda successfully killed Vision.

In that moment they all thought they defeated him. Thanos, however, reversed time with the snap of his finger. Vision was brought back to life briefly, just for Thanos to steal the mind stone and kill him again.

Thanos grabbed the yellow gem completing his metal glove. He evilly cackled before snapping his fingers and disappearing. Francesca lifted herself off the ground assuming the coast was clear.

"Bucky" Francesca called out. She scoured through the forest looking for him.

"Francesca?" Bucky called back. She ran through the bushes, her way towards his voice. As she jumped out of the bushes she could see him standing there.

"Bu-" she began to rejoice but stopped as he unexpectedly crumbled to ashes, flying into the wind like dust. She looked around, dropping down on the ground. Steve and Natasha ran over helping her off the ground as she cried.