6) Miss Stark

After practically destroying and blowing up his Malibu mansion, Tony and Pepper were residing in New York with Francesca while it was finished being rebuilt

Francesca didn't mind, at first, but the lack of privacy was really starting to get to her. She slipped out in the early morning, heading to the old boxing gym she originally worked out in. She was looking to let go of all her anger and tension she had been carrying lately.

She walked into the dimly lit gym, turning on the lights. She dropped her gym bag and grabbed her gloves. She then jumped up onto the boxing ring, punching and kicking the dummy. As she went in for a side jab she split the rubber dummy in half. She sighed dragging the two pieces off the ring and digging in the supply closet for another.

"You know, I have never seen someone split a rubber, indestructible dummy before" Tony said standing in the doorway of the gym. Francesca was in no mood to deal with him right now.

"Don't start. I told you already-"

"Training, right got it" Tony said as he walked closer to her. His hands resting in his pocket.

"Can we just not do this"

"Do what? I'm not doing anything. Just came to see you punch and jab. The 'training' you do" Tony said with a tone. Francesca rolled her eyes as she entered the ring.

"Fight me" she said with her hands resting by her side. Francesca was becoming increasingly irritated with her brother's presence here. She was hoping to escape him for a few hours.

"I'm not going to fight you" Tony said all mad, walking out of the boxing place. Francesca sighed resting her arms over the wire of the boxing rink before getting back to punching, jabbing and kicking. Once again she split the rubber dummy and threw it across the gym angry.

She grabbed her water bottle taking a sip before grabbing the sandbags, letting go of all her anger.

After a few hours Francesca headed back to the tower, hoping to take a shower and relax. As she exited the elevator, wrapping the towel around her neck she was met by a man in a suit talking to her brother in the middle of her living room.

"I'll just be" Francesca muttered pointing to the stairs feeling as though she was interrupting something important and not concerning her. She hung her head low and swiftly moved to the left towards the stairs.

"Wait. Miss Stark, I'm here for you actually. Tony here has explained that you had created the new element keeping him alive. We are in need of your assistance, we have a similar problem"

"I created the new element though. She just mapped it out" Tony interrupted. The man ignored his comment continuing his eye contact with Francesca.

"Problem? Who's in need of my assistance?" Francesca asked. She had so many questions.

"S.H.I.E.L.D. Agent Coulson, the problem can't be discussed here" the man said sticking his hand out for a shake. She clung to the towel that was wrapped around her neck. The man snaked his hand awkwardly back to his side.

"I'm sorry. What's S.H.I.E.L.D?" She asked curiously.

"S.H.I.E.L.D was created by a few people including your father. We have found something that may peek your interest"

"Did you know about this?" Francesca asked as she walked to the kitchen grabbing a water out of the fridge.

"It's not about me. It's about you" Tony said throwing his arms up, deflecting the conversation back into his sister. She sipped the water before looking at the agent in her living room.

"I'll be ready in 2 hours" she said pushing past the two.

"You have an hour" the agent countered as Francesca climbed the stairs. Coulson and Tony exchanged an awkward look as the two were unsure of what to do next.

"Seriously. I think I can help" Tony said again. The agent just smiled before sitting down softly on the edge of the couch, his hands resting on his knees.

"Okay. Fine. I get it. I'll just be downstairs, working on my newest Ironman suit" Tony bragged walking down the stairs leaving Coulson alone.