𝘚𝘪𝘹𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯

𝐃𝐮𝐫𝐡𝐚𝗺, 𝐍𝗼𝐫𝐭𝐡 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝗼𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐚

I pulled my hoodie over my head and leaned back into the chair as I felt my high settling in

I pulled my hoodie over my head and leaned back into the chair as I felt my high settling in. I sat with Cassius and Glizmo, we was all in the car just smoking and talking. We had just came back from doing business so now we just chilling around.

"Nigga, pass the shit" Cassius said slapping Glizmo on the back of the neck, Glizmo sat up and shook his head. "Wasting my damn marijuana, fuck wrong wit' you"

"You straight foo?" I said looking over at Glizmo, he nodded.

Nigga high as hell

"Yeah, I'm good" he said, Cassius chuckled.

"Look like yo ass busted..." Cassius said. "I'm tryna get like you"

"Roll up one mo" I said, I grabbed the plastic bag of weed that sat in my lap and passed it to him.

"I'm fucked up..." Glizmo said shaking his head.

"Hell yeah..." Cassius said laughing. I shook my head and looked out the window. I eyed as I seen Milan and her friend walk down the sidewalk.

Milan was a lil situation I had going on for a years now but I was slowly starting to find myself drift apart from it. I felt like she was starting to have too much going on her end, it seemed like it was always something when it came to her whether it was drama, fighting or arguing with me.

I wasn't with any of the things she was doing—it was fun when it was just strictly fucking and messing around but when feelings got caught up I couldn't handle it.

"I'ma kill that bitch..." I heard Cassius say, Glizmo laughed. "Mhm, I know where they stay now"

"Man, wassup wit' it?" Glizmo asked, we all sat and looked as they walked inside a house.

"Thot ass..." Cassius said shaking his head. "Ooh, I can't stand bitches bruh, real double o"

"You still on that?" Glizmo asked handing the blunt towards me, I shook my head and grabbed it. I brought the blunt up to my lips before I pulled from it and released as I listened to Cassius vent.

"I should've smack tf out the hoe. Like you really stood in front of me and my bitch face saying I fucked you..." He said, I shook my head and pulled from the blunt again before I passed it back towards him. "Then Senia act like she not tryna fuck wit' a nigga and that shit pissing me off because she know she miss me"

Glizmo laughed.

"You miss shawty foo?" He asked, Cassius chuckled.

"Man, that shit not funny I'm real life struggling over here in dis bitch fr" Cassius said, I shook my head.

"If you miss ha just say det..." I said, I pulled out my phone and checked if I had any messages.

"I do, that's my stink" Cassius said, Glizmo chuckled. "Even tho she not fucking wit' me right now..."