Truly Madly Deeply

Part 3

~Louis' POV~ "It's bad news..." The doctor said to us, and I swear my stomach ate itself. "What is it?" I said, my voice cracking at the end. "She, um..." The doctor must really not have wanted to tell us this... Crap. "Trinity has lost her short term memory." He spits out. "WHAT?!" I scream. "I'm very sorry..." He goes on. "How much did she forget?" Liam asked. "About two years." Two years?!?!?! No, no no no. This can't be happening. I met Trinity just under two years ago. Liam nodded at the doctor as a signal for him to leave us alone. "Lou..." Harry said to me. "S-she won't remember me... Everything we've done, all that's happened... It's all, gone." I said. That's when I let my tears flow once again. "No, Louis, it's not all gone. You have the memories, we can make her remember, somehow. It'll be okay Lou." He said in attempt to comfort me. "No Harry, that's where your wrong. Everything is NOT going to be okay. What if she doesn't fall back in love with me? I can't live without her." I said in between sniffs. "Louis! She'll fall in love with you just like she did before. She's still the same girl, you just have to be yourself. She's alive Lou, you didn't lose her." Zayn spoke this time. I guess he's right... "Boys, I think you just gave me a bloody wonderful idea." I'll help her remember by recreating all of our good memories together... That will work, right? I look up at the boys and notice for the first time that Liam has tear streaks going down his face, Niall's eyes are red and puffy, Zayn and Harry still have tears running down their cheeks. This is hurting us all. "Group hug?" Niall said, sadly smiling at us. We then proceeded to hug each other. "You guys can go see Trinity now." The doctor came back to us and told us. We all broke away from each other immediately, and ran for Trinity's room. When we got there we made sure to calm down and walk through the door quietly, because we know that she doesn't know us. We walk in, and what I see breaks my heart. There was Trinity, with a black eye, scratches and bruises all over her body. I can't do this.

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

The readers have doubled to a whopping FOUR!! Ha, better than 2 right? COMMENT YOU GUYS PRETTY PLEASE!!!!!! That would be nice. Again just tell people about this story please!!!!! That would be the world you guys<3 so how do you like this so far? Comment!:) btw.......

HAPPY NEW YEARS/NEW YEARS EVE(depending on where you are. Omg, how cool would it be if my readers were like from Europe. OMG YES!) goodbye 2012... GOOD TO KNOW WE AREN'T DEAD! See you guys in 2013 B)

••COMMENT, VOTE, FAN••