Truly Madly Deeply

Part 25

*TWO MONTHS LATER* ~Louis' POV~ This is it. Today is the day, I'm going to ask Trinity to marry me. I'm extremely nervous... Should I be this nervous? "What if she says no?" I ask Harry. "Lou, she's not going to say no. She loves you!" He had a point, but nothing could make these nerves go away. ~Trinity's POV~ Louis' taking me on another date tonight. Once again, he won't tell me where we're going. I've gotten used to that though, he always takes me on amazing dates. "You ready?" Niall asked as he walked into my room. "Yeah. Are you driving me?" I asked him, gesturing to the keys in his hands. "Yep! Lets go!"

"Here we are. Now, you see that park bench? Walk over there, then go a little farther. You'll see where you need to go." Niall told me as we pulled up to the park entrance. And with those vague instructions, I was walking towards the bench. As I got closer, I could see light off in the distance. I kept walking, and I saw that there were white Christmas lights all over a cluster if trees, eliminating the evening sky. Finally, I could see Louis, who was wearing some of his nicest clothes, sitting on a picnic blanket with a guitar in his lap. "I've written a song for you." He said as he started strumming his guitar.

"Am I asleep, am I awake or somewhere in between

I can't believe that you are here and lying next to me

Or did I dream that we were perfectly intwined

Like branches on a tree or twigs caught on a vine."

He started singing, and I already loved it. It was a beautiful sound, and I didn't want it to stop.

"Truly Madly Deeply I am, foolishly completely fallen

And somehow you kicked all my walls in

So baby say you'll always keep me

Truly Madly crazy Deeply in love, with you

In love, with you."

He continued. As the song neared the end, I couldn't hide the huge smile on my face. I love when Louis sings to me. "That was beautiful." I smiled even bigger - if that's even possible. "Trinity, I'm not going to drag this out, because you know I'm not good at these things... But I love you with all my heart, and I want to spend the rest of my life with you. So, Trinity Kate Coleman, would you please give me the honor of marrying you?" Louis asked as he got down on one knee, and pulled out a ring. I put my hands over my mouth, as the tears ran down my face. When I realized I hadn't given him an answer yet, I nodded my head vigorously. "Yes, yes!" I managed to get out as he stood up, and kissed me. He picked me up and spun me around in a circle, and said, "I love you so much, Trinity." And that, triggered a memory. No, not just a memory, but all of them.

~Anne Douglas' POV~ After long thought, and a long talk with Trinity, I had decided to give Niall a chance. I now know that I made the right decision. Niall and I have been dating for almost two months now, and I couldn't be happier. He's the sweetest boyfriend I could ever ask for, and he's proven to me that he's over Trinity. "Hey babe!" Niall walked into his flat and greeted me. I was waiting for him here until he got back from taking Trinity to the park. I'm so excited for her to get married! "Is she there‽" I asked frantically. "Yes, she's there." He said, laughing and shaking his head. This is going to be one crazy wedding.

~Louis' POV~ She said yes! I am so unbelievably happy right now. "Louis..." Trinity said as I put her down from hugging her. "Yes?" I asked, worried. "I remember... Everything."

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

It's done!! OMG guys thank you so much!! I don't even know what to say! You guys are awesome.

Love you!

∞ Melany ∞