Truly Madly Deeply

Part 13

~Trinity's POV~ Finally, after two hours, I was ready for my date with Louis. "Wow. You look amazing! Let me take a picture of my masterpiece!" Anne Douglas said, whipping out her phone to take a picture of me. She did my makeup, picked out my clothes, and curled my hair. My makeup was casual, but brought out my green eyes. My clothes were also casual, like Louis said. I had on a pair of jean shorts, with a ruffled, purple tank top. I decided to wear my cowboy boots with it. My light brown hair was curled so expertly - Anne Douglas really knew how to do this stuff! - and it reached just below my shoulder, the curls making it a little shorter than normal. "Thank you for helping me, Anne Douglas! This really means a lot. I'm glad Louis FINALLY told me about you!" I said. Still feeling a little weird about saying Louis 'told me about her'. She smiled, and replied "I've missed you so much..." She gave me a sad look. I hugged her, told her goodbye and that we would hang out again soon. "TRINITY!" Louis yelled running up to me. "Yes, Lou?" I said, turning to him. "You look gorgeous..." I smiled, blushed, and muttered a 'thank you'. "Are you ready to leave?" Louis asked, grabbing his keys. "Yes sir!" And with that, we were out the door, and on the way to the surprise location that Louis wouldn't tell me.

"You cheater!" I said to Louis.

"How do you cheat at bowling?"

"I don't know... You must have found a way! Can we play again?" I asked him. He took me to a bowling alley, which he rented out for a night. The whole place! It was a big one too, it even had a big play castle for children. "Maybe later, but I'm hungry. Lets get some chili cheese fries!" He said, grabbing my hand and pulling me to the food counter, where one person was there for us. "Can we please have a medium order of the chili cheese fries?" Louis politely asked. The man nodded, gave us our fries, and we payed. "Let's sit on the bench over there" I suggested and we sat and ate. The whole time we were eating the fries, Louis was eyeing the play castle. "Louis, do you want to play on the play castle?" I asked, laughing a little bit. "Why? Do you?" He retorted. "Well... Actually I kind of do." I said with a smile. "Well then let's go!" Louis said, and we ran for the castle. "After you, m'lady." Louis said, stepping out of the way. "Thank you, good sir!" I said curtsying and laughing.

"This thing is huge! Where do we go first?" I asked Louis.

"Just climb to the top!"

It took a while, but we finally made it all the way to the top. "What now?" I asked, looking back at him. He had this huge, mischievous look on his face, which worried me. Before I knew what was happening he tackled me off of the ledge I was sitting next to. "LOUIS!" I screamed, what was he thinking?! Just as I thought I was going to die, we landed in... A foam pit? There's a foam pit inside the castle? Goodness. "Louis! You scared me to death!" I said, punching his arm.

"You have to trust me! I would never hurt you on purpose!"

"I know, but you still scared me."

"Oh come on, you know that was fun."

"Well... Maybe a little. After I knew what you were doing!"

He just laughed and laid down on the foam - which was surprisingly comfortable - and I did the same.

"Lou?" I questioned, after a short, comfortable silence. "Yes, love?" He answered, in his adorable British accent. "What if I never remember everything?" I asked, getting serious, trying not to let myself cry. Louis rolled to his side so he was facing me, propping his head up with his hand. "Don't say that, Trinity. You will. You remembered my nickname!" He said, also serious. Which was weird for him.

"Yeah, but that was one small thing. I want to remember the big things. Like when we met. Or our first date..."

"That's why we're recreating it. Do you want to know what happened next?" He asked, looking excited, but nervous at the same time. I simply nodded. "I kissed you." He leaned in closer, but stopped, as if asking for permission to kiss me. You know what, I'm tired of holding myself back. I've made us both wait long enough. I put my hand on the back of his neck, and pulled him the rest of the way. He smiled into the kiss, which made me smile too.

"I've been waiting so long to do that."

He whispered, and leaned his forehead on mine. "You kissed me like a week ago!" I laughed. "But that was only a split second. Didn't count." He said. We stayed there for a while just talking, until it was time to go home.

~Louis' POV~ Tonight went exactly how I expected. Better, actually. Times like that give me hope that things will go back to the way they were. As I climbed into bed, I did what I have done every night since the accident. Pull Trinity's ring out of my nightstand drawer, and just hold it. I'll give this to her again someday. Hopefully sooner rather than later.

~Trinity's POV~ "Trin?"

"Trinity?"

"Trinity. Wake up!"

"TRIN!"

Someone yelled in my ear. "WHAT?!" I yelled back, and slowly peeled my eyes open to see Louis sitting on my bed beside me. "It's time to get up, love!" He said, cheerfully. How can he be cheerful at - I looked at the clock - SIX IN THE MORNING?! "Louis. It's six o'clock in the MORNING. Why in the world are you waking me up?!" I asked, annoyed. I never get up this early, and he knows that! "We have to rehearse for the concert. You're gonna sing with us, remember?" He said. Oh my gosh, I completely forgot.

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

Long one guys!! This is one of my favorite chapters that I've written, I think it's so cute!! That's the kind of boyfriend I want. What do you guys think? I hope you all are really liking it! I love Wednesdays <3

Remember to vote, comment, share, and fan!!

Love you guys.

∞ Melany ∞