Truly Madly Deeply

Part 14

~Trinity's POV~ "That's TONIGHT?" I asked, starting to panic. "Yes! Just the soundcheck though, the concert itself is the day after tomorrow." Was his reply as he started running out of the room to get ready himself. "I DON'T EVEN HAVE ANYTHING TO WEAR!" I screamed, to anyone who was listening. "They have wardrobe there. And makeup too, so you really don't have to do much right now." Niall answered. I sighed in relief and put on a pair of sweatpants, and my favorite sweatshirt. Once I was all ready, I looked at myself one more time in the mirror before traipsing into the living room where everyone else was. "Okay I'm rea- wait, why are you all just sitting around in pajamas?" I cut myself off mid-sentence. Why weren't they ready? "Oh, we got a text saying soundcheck is canceled. We're going tomorrow instead." Liam answered, without looking up from his phone. "Wow, thanks for telling me!" I said playfully smacking Liam's arm. He just chuckled in response. Wow, way to end that conversation, Liam. "Hey Lou?" I asked.

"Yeah, babe?"

"You said my parents died..." I said, holding back the tears. I hadn't thought about them much. They all froze.

"Uhm.. I'd like to go to their grave." I said, as one single year escaped my eye. They all let out a sigh... Of relief? I gave them a puzzled look. There's something they're not telling me, and I don't like it one bit. "What aren't you telling me? You should know you can't get things past me for long." I said.

"Um... I'll tell her. Come on Trin." Niall spoke up, leading me into the kitchen. "I don't want you guys hiding things from me." I said to Niall.

"I know, I know, I'm sorry."

"Well, tell me then!" I said, getting impatient.

"You may want to.. Sit down." He said. I replied with just a small nod, along with a confused look.

"Tell me I'm sitting down because I'm going to be excited..." I said, becoming nervous.

"Not exactly. Well, your parents weren't alone in that plane crash..." He said, but something about what he said, or how he said it, triggered a memory in my mind.

"Trinity..." My mother started, she could barely contain her excitement. "Your gonna have a baby sister!" She practically yelled. "NO WAY!" I screamed, jumping up to hug her. I've always wanted a little sister. "Yes!" She said hugging back, just as excited as me. "What are you gonna name her?" I asked. "What do you think of, Melody?" My mother asked, knowing that I love that name. "Oh my gosh I love that name!"

"Trinity? Are you okay?" Niall asked, shaking my shoulder. "I had a baby sister... Didn't I?" I asked as the tears began freely falling. He nodded. ~Louis' POV~ "What happened?!" I asked, running into the kitchen. "She remembered..." Niall vaguely replied. I knelt down in front of Trinity to talk to her. "Trinity, what did you remember?" I asked, wiping some tears off her face. "I r-remembered the baby." She choked out. I just pulled her onto my lap and hugged her, until she stopped crying. "I don't want the details... Right now. But can you give me directions to their graves?" She asked, sniffling. "You don't want anyone with you?" I asked, I wasn't hurt, I just wanted to be there for her. She shook her head no. So I told her where the graves were, and she was off. We should've told her sooner. ~Trinity's POV~ Turns out, the walk to the graveyard wasn't that far. Just about twenty minutes. I found their graves easily, and as soon as I saw my parents names, I broke down. Again. Then I saw the grave in the middle. It read: Melody Grace Coleman. I traces the name with my fingers as my tears fell rapidly. "Melody..." I began, it seems silly to talk to a stone, but I heard it helps. "I know I never knew you... Or, rather, don't remember you. But your the sister I always wanted. I wish I could remember you." I finished, and looked to my dads grave. "Daddy, I miss you so much. I wish you were still here, to comfort me. But I have someone to do that for you now, I know you'd like him. His names Louis. He really takes care of me, and I really like him... I may even love him. I love you daddy." I then turned to my mother's, tears still falling freely. "Mummy... I miss you, also. So much. I wish you were here to give me advice, I could really use some. There's this guy, Louis. He treats me so well, mum. I wish you could meet him. He's really sweet, and he takes good care of me. I'm sorry it took me so long to come visit you. Things have been busy... I'm about to live my dream, mum! I hope I'm making you proud. I'm doing things with my singing, like you wanted me to. I love you so much." I finished, getting up and walking back to the house.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Sorry about the sadness you guys! I cried while writing this..... But I actually really love this chapter!! How are you guys?

Remember to vote, comment, share and fan!!

Love you <3

∞ Melany ∞