Truly Madly Deeply

Part 11

~Trinity's POV~ I was still sitting on my bed trying to figure why Louis ran out on me like that, when he ran back in my room, grabbed my wrist, and pulled me into the living room where the rest of the boys were. "Now..." He said out of breath. "Sing!" He said. Wait... WHAT?! I just froze. I don't sing in front of people, I didn't even want Louis to hear me! "Um... I, erm..." I stuttered. Louis let out a loud, long sigh. "C'mon! Your amazing, you have nothing to be nervous about." Louis said, smiling like crazy. "Would you sing in front of us one at a time?" Liam suggested. I looked up at him. "Yeah, that would make it a lot easier." I said, giving them all a small smile. Niall stood up immediately, and said, "Come on, Trin." He smiled and offered a hand to help me up. I took his hand and smiled back, but when I looked over at Louis he was glaring at Niall. Why is he looking at Niall like that? I gave him a confused look, but he had his eyes on Niall the whole time. What the heck? I walked into my room with Niall. ~Niall's POV~ I sat on Trinity's bed and patted beside me for her to sit down. "Okay, can I request a song for you to sing?" I asked her. "Yeah, sure." She said, still looking very nervous. "Don't be nervous! Not in front of me." I said putting a hand on her shoulder, I felt something when I touched her... I quickly took my hand away, I can't have feelings for her. It would ruin everything, I just have to hide it. She looked at me funny, but just said, "What's your request?" I thought for a minute. Maybe I should have thought of a song before I asked if I could request one. "A Thousand Years?" I suggested. Her face lit up, this is one of her favorite songs. "I LOVE that song!" She almost yelled. "Haha, I know." She chuckled, but started to sing. I was immediately impressed.

"Heart beats fast,

colors and promises.

How to be brave,

How can I love, when I'm afraid,

To fall?"

She sang so beautifully, and sounded a lot like Christina Perri. She continued into the chorus.

"I have died everyday waiting for you,

Darling don't be afraid,

I have loved you for a thousand years,

I'll love you for a thousand more..."

She stopped there. "So... What did you think?" She asked. I sat there for a second, still shocked at what an amazing singer she is. "I-uh... Wow..." Is all I could get out. "I knew it. Louis was wrong, I knew I wasn't a good singer." She said embarrassed. "No no no no! You were incredible!" I said quickly. She just smiled. ~Trinity's POV~ Incredible? Did he just say I, Trinity Kate Coleman, am an Incredible singer? Wow... Niall and I walked back into the living room, and I prepared for a lot more singing.

One hour and a lot of singing later, everyone had officially heard me sing. "TRINITY!" Louis screamed in my ear. "AHHHH!" I screamed back, falling off the couch I was previously sitting on. "WHAT LOUIS?!" I said, once I got off the floor. Is that boy trying to give me a heart attack? "Hey, don't get short with me, missy!" He sassed. "What do you need, Louis, darling?" I asked sarcastically, earning a glare from Louis. I started drinking my cup of water as Louis said, "I just wanted to inform you, that you will be singing with us at our concert next week!" I spit my water out all over Louis. "Wow, Trin, ew." He said wiping off his face while I laughed my butt off. "Anyway," I said, calming down. "Sing with you guys at your concert next week... ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR BLOODY MIND?! I could barely sing in front of you guys! What makes you think I could sing in front of THOUSANDS of people?!" I screamed. "Oh come on, you could do it! We actually got our manager to agree to this. Please, Trinity! This opportunity might not come up again! Please, just do it for me?" He begged. Oh geez, he's pulling the puppy dog eyes. "Louis..." I started, but he stuck his bottom lip out and clasped his hands together. "UGH FINE!" I said, throwing my hands up in the air in defeat. "YAAAAYYY!" He screamed, picked me up and spun me around as I laughed. With that, he ran off to tell the boys that I agreed. I'm so going to regret this.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Here's a long one for you guys! I hope your all enjoying this story, COMMENT PLEASE!! It really makes my day when I get a comment, so it would be amazing if you could take 30 seconds out of your day, to make mine!! Well, I love you guys!!

Minecraft is awesome guys. AWESOME

Comment, vote, fan!!