Truly Madly Deeply (help!)

Part 8

~Louis' POV~ I know I shouldn't be worried about this second first date, but I am. Extremely. It's like, the pressure is on me to make her fall in love with me again. She must have noticed me fidgeting in the drivers seat because she put a hand on my shoulder and said, "Lou? You okay?" I calmed a bit from her touch, but then she chuckled a bit. I gave her a questioning look. "What?" I asked. "Are you nervous Louis?" She asked, and I blushed. She's the only person who has ever made me blush. "Psh, no." I said. Real convincing, Lou. "Awww, don't be nervous BooBear." She said, pinching my cheek. My eyes widened, she remembered my nickname? "What?" She asked, noticing my eyes wide. I pulled over so I could give her my full attention. "You remember my nickname..." I said, kind of to myself. "You remembered my nickname!" I shouted. "What are you talking about?" She didn't even realize she said it. I got out of the car, ran to her side, opened the door and pulled her out of the van. "Louis what are you do-" She was cut off my me pulling her into a bone crushing hug. "Louis! What are you talking about?!" She asked again. "You called me BooBear! That's my nickname, we haven't told you that!" I said letting go of her, only to bring her back in for another hug. Realization hit her like a truck. "OH MY GOSH! I REMEMBERED!" She started screaming and jumping up and down. And before I realized what I was doing, I crashed my lips on hers. ~Trinity's POV~ I actually remembered something! I can't believe it. But what I really couldn't believe, is right after I realized I remembered, Louis kissed me. And the strange thing was, I was okay with it, and I kissed him back right away. It felt so... Right. But I think we both realized what we were doing at the same time because both of us pulled back at the same time. Louis had a look on his face that displayed, shock, embarrassment, and apologetic. "I-I'm sorry..." He said, looking down at his feet. "Time... You need time. How about we go back to the flat and tell the boys that you remembered something. We'll have the date another night." He said walking over to the van, not making eye contact. "Okay." I agreed, awkwardly. ~Louis' POV~ I can't believe I kissed her. I'm so stupid! I told her I'd give her time. But that's the thing, I just can't hold back with Trinity, but I have to. This won't be easy.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Okay guys, as I've said before I use Wattpad on my iPhone... I very rarely use it on the computer. But the app is messing up very badly right now and I don't know what happened, it's like a glitch or something. It's getting rid of parts of my library, and I don't know what to do. I've thought of just making a new account, but my stories on here mean so much to me... And my readers too. I have 1,010 reads on my other story and I can't just get rid of that! If your reading this could you help me try to figure out a way to fix it? I really don't want to loose this. My writing means so much to me... Please help