Truly Madly Deeply

Part 7

~Louis' POV~ I let out a huge sigh. "What's wrong, mate?" Zayn asked me. "Trinity has been getting ready for over thirty minutes now!" I complain. "Lou, she's a girl, and she's about to go on her second first date with you. She's probably trying to pretty herself up as best as she can!" Zayn explains, patting my back and leaving the room. But does it really take this long to get ready? ~Trinity's POV~ "Ugh! I hate decisions." I said to myself while looking at the two outfits in front of me. The first, was a solid blue T-shirt, a brown leather jacket, skinny jeans, and a pair of converse. The second, was a cute white sundress with big red flowers, a black leather jacket, and some black flats. I finally decided on the first outfit, because if I wore the dress, I would have to shave my legs. I'm way too lazy for that right now. Since I had already taken a shower, all I had to do was get dressed and fix my chest length, wavy auburn hair. I threw on my outfit of choice, and brushed through my wet hair. I decided to just fishtail it down the side, being the lazy person I am. I decided on not wearing any makeup, which I did a lot. I wasn't the type of girl to put on makeup until I looked like a doll. That's just not my thing. "I wonder where Louis is taking me." I mumbled to myself as I put the hair tie around the end of my fishtail. I was pulled out of my thoughts when I heard someone knocking at my door. "Come in!" I yell, looking myself over in the mirror one last time. "Trin?" I heard Lou's voice call out, coming into my room. "Hey Lou. I'm ready." I say, slipping on my converse. "Oh, finally!" Louis said, fist pumping the air. "Are YOU ready Lou?" I asked, eyeing the flour covering his hair. "Of course. I've been ready for twenty minutes!" He says in a proud voice. "So your going to go on our date with flour all in your hair?" I asked, gesturing to his head and letting out a little laugh. He shot me a confused look and quickly put his hand on his head, watching the flour go everywhere. "HARRY!" He screamed, turning and running out of the room. I laugh out loud, and walk after him. ~Louis' POV~ I ran out of the room, in search for Harry. I intend to get him back for this. I walk into the kitchen, only to be met with a handful of flour to my face, followed by Harry laughing his butt off. I wipe the flour off my face and give Harry the most serious look possible. "You are so gonna get it." I said to him. He immediately stopped laughing and ran out of the kitchen. "HARRY STYLES!" I scream, chasing him with two handfuls of flour. I throw a handful at Harry, but accidentally hit Zayn. And messed up his hair. Oh no, world war three was about to go down. "LOUIS WILLIAM TOMLINSON!" Zayn screeched. "I WILL KILL YOU!" He yelled running towards me, tackling me to the ground. "Guys?" I barely heard a voice say. "Guys?!" The voice said a little louder. "BOYS!" Trinity yelled. We all stopped dead in our tracks looking up at her. The room fell silent. Until Niall had the bright idea to throw flour at Trinity. "NIALL!" She yelled at him. "I JUST TOOK A SHOWER!" She screamed, frantically trying to get the flour off of her. We all burst out laughing, and she finally let out a giggle, which turned into full on laughter. This is the Trinity I fell in love with.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

I love this chapter :) hope you guys do too! Well, I am going to share my joy again. THINGS HAPPEN HAS 840 READS. GUYS. THAT'S AWESOME! So if you haven't read it yet, please do! It would mean the world! But I honestly like this story more than that one. So tell people about this story please! Thank you so much. Remember to vote, comment, and fan!